Rate this song

banner2.jpg
WABEJON ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

Gooney Gang - I Do Numbers

PRODUCED BY DJ MARVIN AND E-MEZZY

Atlanta, GA: September 20, 2009

Gooney Gang is a group of SWAGGED OUT rappers && performers/entertainers from that stupid looney North Side( 400 N ) made up of the Hitmaker DJ Marvin, Rell da Mademan, the Jiggalata Deezy,& the Paper chasa Young C, You can catch them jiggin out && shutting down EVERY party EVERY club && EVERY thing else! They all about making hits!

YOUTUBE CLUB VIDEO:

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Gooney Gang - I Do Numbers (Clean)

Gooney Gang - I Do Numbers (Dirty)

wabejonlogo.jpg

Gooney Gang on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Wabejon Entertainment

(404) 362-7231

(678) 437-6997

E-Mail Me! or E-Mail Me!

Edited by DecaturMC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
yung l.a. or j.money, which one do u think he is imitating?>

You did listen to the song lol....."He" There are four member two are from baton rouge so who they imitating I dont think any of them cause the hook is really in spanish....yung la or j money dont use spanish they use slang...

You did listen to the song lol....."He" There are four member two are from baton rouge so who they imitating I dont think any of them cause the hook is really in spanish....yung la or j money dont use spanish they use slang...

i know people where im n dayton ohio who can sound like j money or la 2, its just the fact that if u sound like ever1 else and tryda b futruistic ur gaurenteed 2 get compared, the song is tight so it aint like im sayin it aint a bad song, the point of greenhitz is for feedback, bad or good so dnt take it 2 the heart fam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.