Sign in to follow this  
24hourhiphop

Nicki Minaj Topless?! – MUST SEE PICS INSIDE

Rate this topic

Related Post: Is Nicki Minaj Booty Responsible For Her Booming Music Career

Nicki Minaj is no stranger to tying on tons of clothes.  But Nicki is unlike most women who go to a “fitting room” to try outfits on.  She isn’t modest and or bothered by people looking at her body.  Why would she be?   Nicki’s body is banging!  We always new she has an enormous butt, but (no pun intended) her rack is quite nice as well.  It seems like Nicki had an intentional wardrobe malfunction where her dress falls off.  We are not sure who took this picture but what we do know is Nicki posed for it.  Beware as the pop star only covers her boobs with a few fingers while sporting a major dookie brain bun and staring right at the camera.  Check out this pic:

Nicki-Minaj_620_1749304a

Nicki is no stranger to getting ratchet and baring it all.  She recently exposed her ta ta’s in her video with French Montana, “Freaks”  wearing nipple covers under and open jacket.  She also was seen twerking and giving Lil Wayne a lap dance while performing their hit “High School” at a recent awards ceremony.  They also got close filming the video.  Nicki goes on and on about what a gentleman Wayne is. She says, “He refused to touch me. He’s so respectful.. and then I was like, ‘Wayne, you can touch certain parts!’ But he was acting scared. He was like, ‘Yo Nick, this is my dream, I’mma be the man after this video.’

screen-shot-2013-03-07-at-1-55-51-pm

“He was just acting crazy, but if I didn’t tell him, ‘Yes, you can touch me, do this,’ whatever, like, he refused to touch me. He’s a Southern gentleman, which people don’t realize.”

nminaj1a

#NickiMinaj