HipHopBlog

J. Cole Fan To Be Investigated Over Prank

Rate this topic

''I'll Kill My Lil Sister''
6:00AM ET June 20th, 2013
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company

J. Cole Fan To Be Investigated Over Prank

The J. Cole fan that posted a photo online of himself pointing a gun at his little sister, is being investigated by police. According to TMZ, the New Braunfels Police Department in Texas is looking into the teenager that tweeted what seemed to be a blackmail attempt to the Roc Nation rapper.

"@JColeNC retweet me and I'll buy Born Sinner," the post read, along with the image of a gun pointed at a little girl's face. "Don't retweet me and I'll kill my lil sister."

According to the police department rep, the teen "is cooperating and it seems this was just a bad lapse in judgment. For now this is still an open investigation, and for the time being no charges are being filed."

The gun in the photo is reportedly a BB gun, and the kid has apologized for the stunt. "I'd like to apologize to America for the photo and to put J. Cole in that position. It was all a joke," he told TMZ. "It was an unloaded BB gun and my sister was in on it. I only tweeted it because I didn't expect a response. Mr. Cole, please don't sue me. I want to formally apologize more to J. Cole and yeah my mom made me delete my twitter until I fixed it."