Rate this song

2vv3nlv.jpg

Train is an American pop rock band from San Francisco, California. The band currently consists of a core trio of Pat Monahan (vocals), Jimmy Stafford (guitar), and Scott Underwood (drums).

With a lineup that included original members Monahan, Stafford, Underwood, Rob Hotchkiss, and Charlie Colin, the band achieved mainstream success with its debut album, Train, which was released in 1998 with the hit "Meet Virginia". Train's 2001 album, Drops of Jupiter contained the lead single "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)", which won two Grammy Awards in 2002. The album was certified double platinum in the United States and Canada and remains the band's best-selling album to date.

Train's third studio album, My Private Nation, released in 2003, was certified platinum in the United States with the hit "Calling All Angels". Following the departures of Hotchkiss and Colin, the band released its fourth album, For Me, It's You in 2006, with Brandon Bush (keyboards) and Johnny Colt (bass). Despite a generally positive reception from critics, the album was commercially unsuccessful. Train then went on a three-year hiatus.

In late 2009, Train released the album Save Me, San Francisco, from which album three singles—-the RIAA 6x Platinum-certified international hit "Hey, Soul Sister", "If It's Love" and "Marry Me"—-reached high positions on the Billboard Hot 100 at number three, 34, and 34, respectively. The album itself has been certified gold by both the RIAA and ARIA and has sold 954,000 units. Since 2008, Jerry Becker (guitar, keyboards, backing vocals) and Hector Maldonado (bass, guitar, percussion, backing vocals) have been touring and recording with the group around the world.

In 2012, Train released their sixth studio album titled California 37. The first single from the album entitled "Drive By" reached number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was a Top 10 in the UK, their first Top 20 single since 2009.

Follow @train on twitter!

http://www.trainline.com/

2vv3nlv.jpg

Train is an American pop rock band from San Francisco, California. The band currently consists of a core trio of Pat Monahan (vocals), Jimmy Stafford (guitar), and Scott Underwood (drums).

With a lineup that included original members Monahan, Stafford, Underwood, Rob Hotchkiss, and Charlie Colin, the band achieved mainstream success with its debut album, Train, which was released in 1998 with the hit "Meet Virginia". Train's 2001 album, Drops of Jupiter contained the lead single "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)", which won two Grammy Awards in 2002. The album was certified double platinum in the United States and Canada and remains the band's best-selling album to date.

Train's third studio album, My Private Nation, released in 2003, was certified platinum in the United States with the hit "Calling All Angels". Following the departures of Hotchkiss and Colin, the band released its fourth album, For Me, It's You in 2006, with Brandon Bush (keyboards) and Johnny Colt (bass). Despite a generally positive reception from critics, the album was commercially unsuccessful. Train then went on a three-year hiatus.

In late 2009, Train released the album Save Me, San Francisco, from which album three singles—-the RIAA 6x Platinum-certified international hit "Hey, Soul Sister", "If It's Love" and "Marry Me"—-reached high positions on the Billboard Hot 100 at number three, 34, and 34, respectively. The album itself has been certified gold by both the RIAA and ARIA and has sold 954,000 units. Since 2008, Jerry Becker (guitar, keyboards, backing vocals) and Hector Maldonado (bass, guitar, percussion, backing vocals) have been touring and recording with the group around the world.

In 2012, Train released their sixth studio album titled California 37. The first single from the album entitled "Drive By" reached number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was a Top 10 in the UK, their first Top 20 single since 2009.

2vv3nlv.jpg

2vv3nlv.jpg

tight

Nice song….Change of pace.

2vv3nlv.jpg

2vv3nlv.jpg

perfect radio track

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.