Rate this song

brook-turner-convince-me.jpg?w=560&h=560

17-year-old Canadian Singer/Songwriter Brooke Turner releases her debut single ‘Convince Me,’ which is being well received by Dj’s, radio stations and blogs around the internet. The teen’s vocals are a win on her fun refreshing track, which she wrote with the assistance of Tony Samson who also produced beat.

“Music strikes a chord in people,” Brooke states. “I’ve always communicated and connected to people through music and I love its universal appeal.”

Brooke has been inspired by some big names in the industry like pop stars; Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, Carly Rae Jepsen and Cher Lloydamong others. This rising star is steadily becoming a fresh new face for pop music in Canada and soon to be worldwide with the release of her upcoming album.

The album promises to be filled with up tempo catchy songs, as well as meaningful pop ballads that showcase Brooke’s vocal ability. This is an artist you should be on the look out for, watch her grow and take the world by storm!

Brooke says “Each and every song on the album will offer variety, and will be free-flowing, creative and fun.” Listen to the track below while Brooke convinces you to fall in love with her vocals. Also make sure you grab a copy of her new single available now on iTunes.

Listen to Convince Me By Brooke Turner Here!

As Seen on Ms-Dynasty.com

• 3 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.