Rate this song

I dont mean no harm dude, but this is supposed to be a message board for djs right? its kinda pointless (to me) to post up tracks from somebody elses mixtapes (in this case the trap-a-holics) i dont know any self respecting dj thats gonna use these tracks in their set/mixtapes.

They key word here is self respecting lol.

Im not knocking your posts or nothing cause it good to keep folks up on new shit. BUT i dont think many of us on HERE can use em.

Guest DJ eMJay

I don't expect you to use them at all, I am just posting them to promote them. I could honestly care less if you use them or not. I wish I had the CDQ versions but they probably wont ever show up besides these ones from the mixtapes!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest djamaz301

yo thanx 4 the heads up... im lookin all over for this song without drops i need this song for my mixtape... it should be no posts unless it is dropless. if any one has or can get this song without the trapaholics drop, email djamaz301@gmail.com

• 3 months later...
Guest ebonyexperience-ent

AGREED!! I downloaded a Gucci Mane track one time before - been a while ago, and I forgot who posted it - but the track was plastered with someone talking over it; "Trapaholics Mixtapes"; "Trapaholics!!"; and "Damn Shawn, where'd you find this?" I think if the track is on a mixtape, it's already being promoted!! LMAO!! But that's just my opinion. Just to avoid confusion, maybe you should post the entire mixtape instead.....and post it in the "DJ Downloads" section.

Edited by ebonyexperience-ent

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.