HipHopBlog

Nicki Minaj & Peter Rosenberg Face Off

Rate this topic

''I Never Found You Entertaining''
1:30PM ET May 28th, 2013
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company

Nicki Minaj & Peter Rosenberg Face Off

Nicki Minaj had the opportunity to finally face off with Hot 97 radio host Peter Rosenberg during her recent appearance on his show. The two famously feuded last year after Rosenberg dissed Minaj's hit "Starships" and the Young Money rapper refused to perform at 2012 Summer Jam.

âItâs cool. Itâs water under the bridge,â Minaj said after Rosenberg apologized. âItâs so long ago. I canât even act like I care anymore. I donât care. I really donât, but I appreciate you guys having me hereâ¦This is the thing, in hindsight I should have just did the show because Iâve never allowed anyone toâno matter what Iâve gone through personally or whatever professionally, Iâve never allowed that to make me let my fans down. And even if it wasnât a Nicki Minaj fan, just a fan in general, somebody that was there that paid to see the show. I think in hindsight I should have just came out. Because itâs my hometown especiallyâ¦I apologize for not coming out and doing the show because they had nothing to do with that.â

Watch Nicki Minaj & Peter Rosenberg's Face-To-Face Meeting HERE

âI get it, thatâs what you do," she added. "I guess, to me, I just donât know your resume. You know what Iâm saying? So, I never found you funny. I never found you entertaining. I never found you smart. I just found you annoying,â said Minaj while speaking directly to Rosenberg. âBecause I grew up in New York. Well, Iâve grown up on HOT 97. I know Angie and I know Flex, Mister Cee, and all these peopleâ¦To me you donât have enough of a resume to make those comments.â