HipHopBlog

Chief Keef Claims Hotel Worker Was "Racist"

Rate this topic

''The Way He Looked At Us Was A Racist Look''
1:30PM ET May 28th, 2013
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company

Chief Keef Claims Hotel Worker Was ''Racist''

Chicago rapper Chief Keef was arrested last week in Atlanta after he was caught smoking marijuana at the Le Meridian Hotel. In speaking to TMZ, Keef gave his side of the story. He claims that the hotel worker that called the police was racist.

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat-a** security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak," he said, in a communication that was presumably sent via text message. "So his a** walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking shit to me. I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking. Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a b*tch. He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks and said I got the bond moneyâ'there is more where this come from.'"

"[The security guard] was racist from the moment he walked in the room," Keef claimed. "The way he looked at us was a racist look."