Sign in to follow this  
HipHopBlog

Tiffany "New York" Pollard Plotting A Return?

Rate this topic

''I Shot A Pilot With A Brilliant Production Crew''
6:00AM ET May 28th, 2013
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company

Tiffany ''New York'' Pollard Plotting A Return?

Former "Flavor of Love" contestant and "I Love New York" star Tiffany "New York" Pollard may be making a comeback. The notorious reality starlet revealed in a recent interview that she has another show in the works.

"I've been long awaiting a hearty healthy return to reality television," she told Spoken Entertainment. "And the concept would have to fit my life and where it is right now. Fortunately, three weeks ago I shot a pilot with a brilliant production crew. The concept is bananas. When you guys see this--it's like we couldn't have accepted her back in any other way. It's true HBIC performance. It's coming!"

She also said that she is happy for any success her former co-stars like Flavor Flav and Shay "Buckeey" Johnson are having.

"Obviously Flav and I and a lot of the other contestants are busy. But if we see each other out somewhere...it's all love. We all support each other. If I see somebody from the past doing their thing on television I don't throw shade. To tell you the truth, there's only so many spotlights on television so if you can jump into one of them, I'm applauding you."