HipHopBlog

Foxy Brown Denies Making Jay-Z Claims

Rate this topic

''Everyone Involved Will Be Contacted By My Attorney''
9:30PM ET May 23rd, 2013
Contributor : Stephen Willis
A Rocky Williform Company

Foxy Brown Denies Making Jay-Z Claims

It was reported earlier this month that former Jay-Z protege Foxy Brown was planning to reveal secrets about the hip-hop superstar's former life. Accusations included Jay spending lavishly on young Foxy early in her career, her contracting an STD from Jay and his supposed love of transexuals.

But Foxy is now claiming that the entire report was false. She issued a statement to TMZ saying that someone fabricated everything.

"The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney." Foxy says, "In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent."

"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team," she added. "Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation."