Sign in to follow this  
Guest discipleoftheking

Introducin' Disciple of the KING

Rate this topic

What do you think about Christian Hip Hop??  

1. 1. What do you think about Christian Hip Hop??

• It's the greatest!
    • It Sucks.
    • Could be better.
    • The beats suck.
    • The lyrics need work.
    • I would listen if the music was better.
    • I would listen if they wouldn't preach so much.
    • I would never listen to that.
    • What is Christian Hip Hop?
    • I love Christian Hip Hop.

Guest discipleoftheking

What's hannenn? It's ya boi DK "Disciple of the KING" Look out for my Debut album set to drop Sept. 2009. I'm a producer/christian hip hop artist/CEO of DLV Productions, manye we bout to do it real big down here in S.A Town (San Antonio, TX) Yo, i been writin' for about 15 years now, performing for about 7 and just now about to release my first album, ya digg. Many ppl think just cuz they been rappin' for a few years that they are supposed to get a deal... HAHAHAHA dat ish is funny. Look, you gotta have a plan homie. Where do you fit into the game right now, cuz it's overflooded wit -----z that think the same way you do and been thru tha same crap you been thru, so what makes you different??? If you can't answer that and you don't have enuff creativity to make a difference or say summin' that ain't already been said then you really don't need a deal, period. Furthermore, if you're not willing to invest in yourself, i.e ( trademark your own name, work out your own publishing, get your music professionally mixed and mastered.... the list could go on and on) no one else will even look your way. The more YOU care about YOU (business wise that is), the more some1 else will, it's that simple. Look, to prove I got love for y'all manye, this is info I usually give to artists I'm working with and that little bit is $300, and I'm giving it to you for free....lol Well, it's not really free, it took a minute or two your time to read this, and I know your time is precious so I appreciate it cuz. Y'all be BLESSED manye. ONE