Rate this song

mullage.gif
FROM THE GROUND UP RECORDS & GRAND HUSTLE PRESENTS...

Mullage Ft. T.I. - Trick'N

PRODUCED BY DJ TOOMP

Atlanta, GA: March 23, 2009

The architects of the sound of the new south, "B Boi" hailing from the Southside of Atlanta (Southwest, to be exact) " B Town" also hailing from the Southside of Atlanta (College Park to be exact) collectively know as "Mullage". Although they both grew up in Atlanta a few miles apart, it took them traveling half way around the world to meet by way of US Navy. Instantly they realized they shared a common bond- Music. Although they were stationed on different ships, that didn’t keep them from recording & performing whenever the opportunity presented itself. As soon as they got out the Navy, they moved back to Atlanta with 1 goal in mind, to become a part of musical history. It didn’t take long for the industry to catch wind of this new dynamic duo. After a high energy performance at the legendary Blue Flame and thanks to DJ Cloud, they signed to From The Ground Up Records/ Grand Hustle and the rest is history. With their unique experiences & world travel brace yourself for something different a musical collage- Mullage. L.A. Reid says - “You guys remind me of a combination of Outkast meets The-Dream”!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Mullage Ft. T.I. - Trick'N (Clean)

Mullage Ft. T.I. - Trick'N (Instrumental)

GrandHustle.jpgFGUR-Round-Logo-PROOF.jpg

Mullage on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Media Socialite Public Relations

Demar Anderson

E-Mail Me!

(404) 840-1869

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.