Rate this song

You do realize that using Auto Tune does not make a song hot just because that style is in right now?? Are yall serious. I had just gave Busta props on his song with T-Pain then I hear him on something like this. Boy stop....... I know Capone and Nore want to come back but this aint it. Please dont release this so your reps stay in tact until you come back with some real heat and brush up on the lyrical skills. Yall seem a little out dated...

wat this song lacks that would really make it a total summer banger...its the lack of the use of auto tune..but wat makes this song go hard is the fact that its nore n busta on the same track..capone had a ugly flow...n ron browz..hey i live in the south..n i got tired of it when t pain abused the sh** of the auto tune..so this is wat u get..hey if they think n i mean in new york...that this is the way they can come back...then more power to them..thats actually payin respect...just do wat u do...this song is official...chea

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.