HipHopBlog

Drake Criticizes Tattoo Artist

Rate this topic

''I Don't F**k With That Guy''
6:00AM ET December 23rd, 2011
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company

Drake Criticizes Tattoo Artist

Drake learned of the overzealous fan that had his named tattooed on her forehead last week. While the Young Money rapper voiced his gratitude that a fan would be so committed, Drake also blasted the tattoo artist that gave her the artwork.

"I have," Drake admitted when asked if he had seen the female fan's tattoo. "I want to meet her and understand what happened. That's cool. I feel you, one hundred percent. That to me is absolutely incredible. I don't even know if you can see it but this girl tattooed 'DRAKE' on her forehead."

"The guy who tatted it is a f*cking a**hole," Drake added. "I will tell you that. I don't f*ck with that guy. F*ck you to that tat artist by the way because you're an a**hole for real and you should lose your job and you should never do tattoos again and I don't f*ck with you and if I ever see you, I'm gonna f*ck you up. But real sh*t though, I really, really like [it]. I want to talk to this girl and understand it all, you know? It was love. It's surreal. I don't even want to look at it anymore because it's super surreal, you know? Yeah."