V-Nasty Defends Her N-Word Use Again

Rate this song

HipHopBlog

''Gucci Mane Had No Problem With It...''
6:00AM ET December 14th, 2011
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company

V-Nasty Defends Her N-Word Use Again

Once again, White Girl Mob member V-Nasty is defending her callous use of the N-word in her rhymes and her everyday speech. The Oakland native says that she has 'earned' the right to use the term in a non-deragatory light, a position she has stated previously. But she also says a certain Atlanta rap star also endorsed her use of the inflammatory word.

V-Nasty and Gucci Mane collaborated on the recently-released "BayTL" mixtape project.

"Gucci Mane had no problem with it. Gucci Mane told me, sh*t, I'm more street than these muthaf*ckas that are talkin' about me saying the N-word," Nasty said in an interview. "Everybody tells me that. Nobody ever actually came to my face and said, "You can't say the N-word." You know what I'm sayin'? I feel like a lot of people were feeling disrespected. I don't want people to feel like I'm racist, or whatever the fact is. I'd rather just have a positive way, and show them that that word does not make me. ... I don't feel like it has anything to do with race. I feel like people use that word the way I use it. You know what I'm sayin'? If I can't say it, then basically nobody should be able to say it then, you know what I'm sayin'? I don't give a f*ck!"

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.