Foxy Brown & Mary J. Blige's Lost Album

Rate this song

HipHopBlog

Rapper & Singer Allegedly Worked On "Best of Both Girls"
8:00PM ET August 26th, 2011
Contributor : Monica Coleman
A Rocky Williform Company

Foxy Brown & Mary J. Blige's Lost Album

Foxy Brown claims that she and Mary J. Blige were planning to release a joint album back in the day. According to the Brooklyn record, the two were supposed to drop an album with the horrible title of Best of Both Girls as a sort female version of the forgettable Jay-Z and R. Kelly album Best of Both Worlds.

"People don't know, me and Mary J. Blige recorded five records for an album called The Best of Both Girls, like Jay and R. Kelly did The Best of Both Worlds," Foxy revealed at a show. "Mary's like a big sister to me. And in the middle of recording those records, I lost all my hearing."

Sounds like a bad idea. Here's hoping the 'collabo album' fad dies a very quick death. Less is more, people.

Guest mykgrv

Whoever wrote this article is a little too crictical. Don't sound like a bad idea at all. Black women NEVER collab doing anything if they aren't already freinds. I think it would be historical. Only flop out with kelly/jigga was kelly's problems but that was also a sikk album. Critic quit hatin! #thatisall

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.