Cee-Lo On Gnarls Barkley & Goodie MOB:

Rate this song

HipHopBlog

''I Feel Very Enthusiastic...''
8:00PM ET August 10th, 2011
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company

Cee-Lo On Gnarls Barkley & Goodie MOB:

Cee-Lo Green knows that, despite his solo successes, fans and critics will always ask about his legendary hip hop group Goodie MOB and his eclectic partnership with producer Danger Mouse as Gnarls Barkley. The rapper/singer/songwriter assures everyone that he still has both projects on his mind, and he's looking forward to revisiting both chapters of his career.

âWeâll definitely get together sometime very soon to start talks about what we collectively agree is the new direction for Gnarls Barkley,â Cee-Lo recently told Rolling Stone. âWe talk on occasion and heâs about as preoccupied as I am at the moment, doing other projects. But then again, we might not talk at all and just do it when the time is right because weâve never discussed it before.â

Cee-Lo also reiterated his enthusiasm for working with Goodie MOB and the new album the group is preparing--its first with the full lineup since 1999.

âIâm very proud and passionate about it," he says. "I feel very enthusiastic about being able to give it my undivided attention to finish it.â

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.