Kel Mitchell Behind The Scene Look Of People Magazine Shoot

Rate this song

ekekpromotions

This is a Behind the Scenes Sneak Peak of my People Magazine Photo Shoot for all the Fans! The issue with my shoot & interview will be out very soon! When it does Get 5 copies…LOL! but forreal tho do that for me. God is soooooo Good. We had fun on the shoot! My long time big bro and director of my new film “Dance Fu” Cedric The Entertainer has a new hot Men’s hat line called “Who Ced”. So I had to add that to my wardrobe. As you all know I love rocking hats . You rarely saw me not wearing a Snapback on Kenan and Kel. Hats just add that extra swag! I guess its that Midwest style from my hometown Chicago that I love so much! I like to model and I always keep up with the latest fashion. My Fiance is a Fashion Designer and Stylist and before we go to an event or somewhere we both check each other out up and down “Check our Fresh” as my lil bro Nick Cannon would say on his video blogs. Asia is fresh with Coordinating colors. Pops from the “Friday” movies would be proud “See you Got to Corrrrrdinate” yeahhh boy!..LOL! When I got the call from my agent that People wanted to do a shoot.

I was super excited and when they said they wanted to do solo shots and also include some shots of me with kids dancing like we do at my live show that I put on for inner city kids in the city of Compton. I was like that’s wzup! So I had to call a few of the kids from The Back House Party to stop by and join me in the shoot and they got there Model on Fo sho! LOL they was hitting some cool poses you got to see it. The photographer was like “yeah kids work it!” We had a blast! We even had a few kids from the Jubilee Dance Academy stop by. The photographer Tom Fowlks and crew were the best! You know I had my kingdom music on blast during the shoot so Jesus was in the building! After the shoot we went and got some Soul food from M&M’s yuuuuup! I got more exclusive videos to come! Again I thank you so much for checking out my site and keep coming back for more cool stuff were going to put on here. Oh yeah talked to my parents yesterday the behind the scenes photos of All That and Kenan and Kel are going to be hilarious, I will be posting it soon. God bless and peep out the People Magazine shoot Let me know what you think!

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.