Nnn.Us.Com

Rate this song

NNNUS

• 2 years later...

HUGE NEWS, New white rapper unleashes President Barack Obama's true colors , Vanilla SPilla claims that Obama does not own his estate in Chicago, according to Barack Obama's april 2010 tax form, you can see that he wasn't paying the taxes for the estate, and then analyzing the Obama estate further through skip-tracing, you find out that the parties living at the address are Michelle Obama and her relative "Harrison J. Burnell," aka Obama's secret alias.  Turns out Obama's social security number is fake, as it received no hits when skip tracing . Vanilla SPilla rpis Obama on his birthday no less, over at NEWSSMASH http://news.smashpipe.com/?f=imyg20JUI80&e=1&z=300 "stemming back to his Chicago days with Tony Rezco where he committed tax fraud and real-estate fraud(his house in chicago has 6 different property identification numbers, and that already is criminal"

0.jpgplay_video.png
Obama Crimes Exposed, 2013 ,Twin - C Vanilla Spilla "Like A DOLPHIN'S OMNIPRESENT SPOUT"
Published  February 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM

By Charlie Graham

2013's hottest New white rapper, Twin-c Vanilla spilla is hell bent and heaven sent. Obama cannot break my Constitution again, he has been a law breaker for quite some time and by god it's about time he had been caught for something, stemming back to his Chicago days with Tony Rezco where he committed tax fraud and real-estate fraud(his house in chicago has 6 different property identification numbers, and that already is criminal, for we have used software better than independent investigators' and independent investigators like myself and others are well aware of the criminal we have seated in the whitehouse..but i forgive him for his unlawful transgressions because i'm a nice guy, but i have to put my foot down, you see, BARACK OBAMA HAS BEEN CONVICTED oF TREASON/TERRORISM/ AND THE MASS GENOCIDAL CRIME WITH INTENTION AND PASSAGE OF OBAMA CARE IS THE TRUTH if you read the bill...but i still let all that slide and give him more chances, but he cannot try to pull another fast one on this simple ruling of recess appointment for if he does than i will completely give up on him and i will make sure he is brought to justice and put in prison

News Videos | 8:16 | 

Obama Crimes Exposed, 2013 ,Twin-C Vanilla ...

GET SOCIAL WITH THIS VIDEO

0.jpgplay_video.png
CHINESE SUGGEST US CYBER FALSE FLAG

Published  February 24, 2013 at 3:48 PM

By Charlie Graham

Take a look my friends, china slams down these cyber attack accusations usa.chinadaily.com.cn it is Japan whom is responsible for investing in Russia to impose the cyber attacks China is not responsible china is not at all connected to these cyber-attacks..WAKE UP AMERICA..IT IS JAPAN's BANKS THAT ARE 10TIMES THE SIZE OF OURS that seriously need to be chopped the fucked up...CHECK THIS OUT PE — more info

News Videos | 5:42 | 

CHINESE SUGGEST US CYBER FALSE FLAG

Published  February 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM

By Charlie Graham

2013's hottest New white rapper, Twin-c Vanilla spilla is hell bent and heaven sent. Obama cannot break my Constitution again, he has been a law breaker for quite some time and by god it's about time he had been caught for something, stemming back to his Chicago days with Tony Rezco where he committed tax fraud and real-estate fraud(his house in chicago has 6 different property identification numbers, and that already is criminal, for we have used software better than independent investigators' and independent investigators like myself and others are well aware of the criminal we have seated in the whitehouse..but i forgive him for his unlawful transgressions because i'm a nice guy, but i have to put my foot down, you see, BARACK OBAMA HAS BEEN CONVICTED oF TREASON/TERRORISM/ AND THE MASS GENOCIDAL CRIME WITH INTENTION AND PASSAGE OF OBAMA CARE IS THE TRUTH if you read the bill...but i still let all that slide and give him more chances, but he cannot try to pull another fast one on this simple ruling of recess appointment for if he does than i will completely give up on him and i will make sure he is brought to justice and put in prison

News Videos | 8:16 | 

Obama Crimes Exposed, 2013 ,Twin-C Vanilla ...

GET SOCIAL WITH THIS VIDEO

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.