Count down until Black Friday!

Use discount code: BLKFRI21 at checkout for 50% off our services tomorrow!

Happy Black Friday!

Use discount code: BLKFRI21 at checkout for 50% off our services today only!

Hope Ft. Jesse Boykins Iii - I Got U

Rate this song

ekekpromotions

img0441e.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Hope Ft. Jesse Boykins III - I Got U

Cali slick talker HOPE Wright teams up with New York crooner Jesse Boykins III to make "I Got U".

"Quick story on how I was introduced to Jesse. We have a mutual friend that introduce me to him via the internet and gave us each other's contact info. At the time they were really pushing for us to work together but we were unaware of each others work. I gave him a listen and I loved it off the bat. And its funny because he said the same thing to me about my music. He enjoyed my heart felt lyrics as much as I enjoyed his romantic vibe on all his songs. I was still in Hawaii at the time and he was doing his thing out in London but I knew I had the record for him. Working with my buddy producer J. Pounds, I knew we could mesh what us two do best. Pound's funk, Jesse's innate way to make even that hook sound romantic along with how I was feeling at the time felt like the stars aligned just for those Three Minutes."

-HOPE Wright

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.