Rate this song

2hq9sg3.jpg

Wonder woman Alonda Rich is not your averge prissy pop princess, at any time shes ready and willing to get her hands dirty. Very diverse in all aspects, born to an african american father and a caucasion mother, this biracial beauty is not only found in pumps and stillettos but colorful kicks as well. Her diversity not only shines through in her culture and style but explodes in her music which has remnants of an eclectic sound of pop, r&b, hip -hop, and rock. Edgy song titles, such as "Hostage" and " Pull the Trigger", only add to her music's bite. Growing up for Ms.Rich was nothing like a happy ending fairy tale. Her past lerks in dark alley ways where villians infest and multiply. As a child she was a victim of a household filled with verbal and physical abuse, and other nightmares. To escape from her living hell she drove herself into her music, writing songs as young as 13. This deadly combination of pain and music has given Alonda Rich the ability to fly far beyond her past and crowns her none other than a modern day "Wonder Woman". She is indestructable and her music is just as consistent as her above the clouds swagger. Ms. Rich is the perfect role model for women of all ages. She resonates strength, and proves no matter what one goes through, you can rise and stand undefeated. Her music is a mirror image of her life and who she has become. A few notes and her voice is instantly recognizable. In Alonda's own words, she says, " It's been a long journey, but I know this is what I was made for, for me the road is never ending, I would rather do nothing else". Her Wonder Woman strength and stamina will carry her dreams to reality. There's nothing left to question about Alonda Rich. She is the worlds next iconic super hero.

Follow @AlondaRich on twitter!

www.myspace.com/yourstrulyalonda

www.reverbnation.com/alondarich

Download Main

• 2 weeks later...

2hq9sg3.jpg

Wonder woman Alonda Rich is not your averge prissy pop princess, at any time shes ready and willing to get her hands dirty. Very diverse in all aspects, born to an african american father and a caucasion mother, this biracial beauty is not only found in pumps and stillettos but colorful kicks as well. Her diversity not only shines through in her culture and style but explodes in her music which has remnants of an eclectic sound of pop, r&b, hip -hop, and rock. Edgy song titles, such as "Hostage" and " Pull the Trigger", only add to her music's bite. Growing up for Ms.Rich was nothing like a happy ending fairy tale. Her past lerks in dark alley ways where villians infest and multiply. As a child she was a victim of a household filled with verbal and physical abuse, and other nightmares. To escape from her living hell she drove herself into her music, writing songs as young as 13. This deadly combination of pain and music has given Alonda Rich the ability to fly far beyond her past and crowns her none other than a modern day "Wonder Woman". She is indestructable and her music is just as consistent as her above the clouds swagger. Ms. Rich is the perfect role model for women of all ages. She resonates strength, and proves no matter what one goes through, you can rise and stand undefeated. Her music is a mirror image of her life and who she has become. A few notes and her voice is instantly recognizable. In Alonda's own words, she says, " It's been a long journey, but I know this is what I was made for, for me the road is never ending, I would rather do nothing else". Her Wonder Woman strength and stamina will carry her dreams to reality. There's nothing left to question about Alonda Rich. She is the worlds next iconic super hero.

Follow @AlondaRich on twitter!

www.myspace.com/yourstrulyalonda

www.reverbnation.com/alondarich

Download Main

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.