Rate this song

I notice we have alot of Hater DJ's on here but if you goto a certain Artist, all of them are Vouchin for this dude and everybody else they are calling them Fake, Not Real, and devil worshippin, well what are you talkin bout when you talk about killin folks, when you talkin about the bad you will do to a person, You are Devil Worshippin there! You might not say that you are, but what you are telling us is you are mean, you are a demon, you Hate and you will Kill! To me You are the Evil Person too!! And I listened to the Tracks Their not better than what I have already heard and believe me I hear alot of flows everyday from Known and Unknown Rappers and HipHop Artists!! King of What, King of Slaw Doggishness? Yea That's It!!

Guest Unregistered
garbage

erybody smokin above me, yung sleezy is cheesy and lil dame is the phoniest fake thug out there and been rich all his life bo!- lil dame =lil bow wow- lol

yal joe and bos dont like shit!!!

Guest THE DEVIL
my mans through this single out the office when he heard it!!! Some trash son son!!! Lol

this is the devil...get off freshauns nutzzz.... Bo and joe that

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.