Rate this song

my good eye tells me this is the third post for da same song so i'll put the same comment...since posters are anxious to have a track thats isnt exclusive ciz its already been posted, i'll put the same thing i put in the other thread with this song

GARBAGE AND STRAIT OUT OF TOUCH

this is like seeing the afro come backout, the skinny ugly one already did a O My trac wit Tweet that RnB chic!

GIVE IT UP, UR FAVORITE RAPPER DON'T GOT DA JUICE NO MORE, FRESHAUN TOOK THAT BO! LOL

my good eye tells me this is the third post for da same song so i'll put the same comment...since posters are anxious to have a track thats isnt exclusive ciz its already been posted, i'll put the same thing i put in the other thread with this song

GARBAGE AND STRAIT OUT OF TOUCH

this is like seeing the afro come backout, the skinny ugly one already did a O My trac wit Tweet that RnB chic!

GIVE IT UP, UR FAVORITE RAPPER DON'T GOT DA JUICE NO MORE, FRESHAUN TOOK THAT BO! LOL

You are a sad story young cousin... Completely outta touch with whats hot... this song is already banging in Atlanta... AND Quit fucking up all the links... No one cares about Freshaun mane... and it must suck to be from Philly.. I cant even name one artist from there... ATL HO! Get wit it or get lost!

• 4 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.