Rate this song

dg70wp.png

DJ Drama (born April 22, 1978 in , Philadelphia) is an American hip hop artist and the official DJ for Grand Hustle/Atlantic recording artist T.I.. Drama is of Jamacian and Albanian descent. He is best known for producing mixtapes, including the successful "Gangsta Grillz" series and Dedication 2, which the New York Times called one of the "10 best recordings of 2006". DJ Drama, Don Cannon, and DJ Sense founded Aphilliates Music Group in 2003. In 2006, Aphilliates Music Group inked a label deal with Asylum Records, signing rapper Willie the Kid. In 2011, The Aphilliates music group will operate as its own entity, due to DJ Drama recently cutting ties with LA The Darkman and Embassy Entertainment.

Follow @DJDRAMA on twitter!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbYqhiFdSwI

Download Clean

Download Dirty

Download Instrumental

Download Dirty Intro

Download Clean Intro

Edited by Mista Xclusive

since posters are anxious to have a track thats isnt exclusive ciz its already been posted, i'll put the same thing i put in the other thread with this song

GARBAGE AND STRAIT OUT OF TOUCH

this is like seeing the afro come backout, the skinny ugly one already did a O My trac wit Tweet that RnB chic!

GIVE IT UP, UR FAVORITE RAPPER DON'T GOT DA JUICE NO MORE, FRESHAUN TOOK THAT BO! LOL

since posters are anxious to have a track thats isnt exclusive ciz its already been posted, i'll put the same thing i put in the other thread with this song

GARBAGE AND STRAIT OUT OF TOUCH

this is like seeing the afro come backout, the skinny ugly one already did a O My trac wit Tweet that RnB chic!

GIVE IT UP, UR FAVORITE RAPPER DON'T GOT DA JUICE NO MORE, FRESHAUN TOOK THAT BO! LOL

Lilp90 fryn these lames G! LOL

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.