Rate this song

Guest sterlin saint

ok well, i'm not sure we even need this song... its instructions... now kids have the info they need... thats just me. they could find out if they wanted to, but now they have an anthem of how to... whatever, rappers need to take more responsibility

ok well, i'm not sure we even need this song... its instructions... now kids have the info they need... thats just me. they could find out if they wanted to, but now they have an anthem of how to... whatever, rappers need to take more responsibility

Quit actin like a Biya Biya!... Dont play this for kids and dont let your kids listen to this. Thats all the responsaility needed. This is for street motherfuccaz.

That said the song is kind of weak musically, and a bit misleading...

I mean who cooks up a Key at a time...lol.

Usually one starts out with maybe 4 oz at at time. Do that 9 times for the whole thing....

also If you start out with 36 ounces and only bring back a key, the you got some stepped on garbage or really dont qualify to give out recipes. I know for a fact a good chef can yield anywhere from 54-72 + ounces depending on the quality of the yayo.

just a lil FYI for you lames.

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.