Rate this song

alfamega.jpg
GRAND HUSTLE / CAPITOL RECORDS PRESENTS...

Alfamega - Uh Huh

PRODUCED BY NITTI

Atlanta, Georgia: June 04, 2008

Alfamega’s dynamic music career started in a small USP federal Atlanta prison cell. Despite being locked away from society, incarceration caused Alfamega’s creative spirit to soar. He completed seventeen hundred songs, three screen plays and penned a non-fiction book. In 2002, upon release, Alfamega met Beanie Siegal through Siegal’s mother and young sister, “Fat Baby”. Alfamega rapped for Siegal and was offered a recording deal. However, he turned the recording deal down. Six months later, Alfamega recorded a song with David Banner that led to a deal with Universal Records. In 2003, Alfamega began working on his own album. Also in 2003, Alfamega recorded “South of the Mason Dixon”, “Holla” featuring Jody Breeze (Boys in Tha’ Hood), “A Town Stomp” featuring Lil’ John and he has recorded with The Southern Boys, Tip, Slim Thug and Trina. He also signed an endorsement deal with PACO Jeans. In 2004, Alfamega was released from his recording contract with Universal Records due to undisclosed reasons. However, that did not deter the driven emcee. For the rest of 2004 until 2006, Alfamega was featured on over three hundred and fifty mix cds and hosted over one hundred mix cds across the country. He was also featured in Smooth Magazine (twice), XXL (twice), The Source (Off The Radar), Lap Dance (Cover), Juice Magazine and Crunk Magazine. In 2005, Alfamega signed to Grand Hustle Records. Most recently, Alfamega toured ten cities with T.I., and he also formed his own company, Kotu Global. Kotu Global is a worldwide corporation to be comprised of real estate holdings, music and entertainment endeavors, charities, community programs, publishing, multimedia productions, and political empowerment organizations. Alfamega’s 100 Kings program is a mentorship program for at risk youth. Alfamega also started a grassroots campaign to get people to make sure their voting machines were upgraded for the 2008 election. Today, Alfamega is still working on his highly anticipated “double” debut album expected to drop in the first quarter of 2008. His first single to be released is called Westside O.G. featuring, T.I., and Macboney. Industry insiders are comparing Alfamega to the late Tupac and Notorious B.I.G., because of lyrical content, style and the fact that all three share the Astrological sign, Gemini. Alfamega is quickly being dubbed the last chapter of the “Gemini Trilogy”. Alfamega is bigger than just music. His company KOTU is going to change the world and people are already lining up to get behind him agree both T.I. and Jason Geter of Grand Hustle Records!

Alfamega - Uh Huh (Clean)

Alfamega - Uh Huh (Dirty)

grandhustle%20logo.jpgcaprecords.jpgKE_Top_Newsletter.JPG

Alfamega on MySpace!

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

Kim Ellis

(404) 434-0295

Email Me!

well damn...alfamega done found his swagg lol

this shit hot as hell.

Dude Go Hard Bruh... Need to Drop a MixTape for Him!!!

Hey Dj Wataboy.Good look-kin out..!, Now drop and send me fidddddddy! Thank's man !

I'm so confused right now.....?

DiS A Nitti Beat!!! The video dey shoot is straight fiyyah azwell

9/10

Shouts out to da boi Stuart!!! Feedback????

• 2 weeks later...

Can't go wrong with a remix especially with who he put on it. Personally the origianal song didnt blow me away. I honestly dont see where the fuss is about him as a artist. His lyrical content aint nothing that caught my ear. As far as his outside the booth endeavors, I definitely cant take nothing away from him. If music gives him a platform to do what he does away from the mic, I hope his career is long and prosperous. Keep doing ya thing big homie.

WHAT'S UP 2 MY GIRL KIM. WE STILL DOWN OUR THING IN SE.GA. HOTT TRACK KEEP DOING UR THANG HOMIE!!! I WANT 2 DO SOME WORK WITH U.

quote=GreenHitz.com;10593]

alfamega.jpg
GRAND HUSTLE / CAPITOL RECORDS PRESENTS...

Alfamega - Uh Huh

PRODUCED BY NITTI

Atlanta, Georgia: June 04, 2008

Alfamega’s dynamic music career started in a small USP federal Atlanta prison cell. Despite being locked away from society, incarceration caused Alfamega’s creative spirit to soar. He completed seventeen hundred songs, three screen plays and penned a non-fiction book. In 2002, upon release, Alfamega met Beanie Siegal through Siegal’s mother and young sister, “Fat Baby”. Alfamega rapped for Siegal and was offered a recording deal. However, he turned the recording deal down. Six months later, Alfamega recorded a song with David Banner that led to a deal with Universal Records. In 2003, Alfamega began working on his own album. Also in 2003, Alfamega recorded “South of the Mason Dixon”, “Holla” featuring Jody Breeze (Boys in Tha’ Hood), “A Town Stomp” featuring Lil’ John and he has recorded with The Southern Boys, Tip, Slim Thug and Trina. He also signed an endorsement deal with PACO Jeans. In 2004, Alfamega was released from his recording contract with Universal Records due to undisclosed reasons. However, that did not deter the driven emcee. For the rest of 2004 until 2006, Alfamega was featured on over three hundred and fifty mix cds and hosted over one hundred mix cds across the country. He was also featured in Smooth Magazine (twice), XXL (twice), The Source (Off The Radar), Lap Dance (Cover), Juice Magazine and Crunk Magazine. In 2005, Alfamega signed to Grand Hustle Records. Most recently, Alfamega toured ten cities with T.I., and he also formed his own company, Kotu Global. Kotu Global is a worldwide corporation to be comprised of real estate holdings, music and entertainment endeavors, charities, community programs, publishing, multimedia productions, and political empowerment organizations. Alfamega’s 100 Kings program is a mentorship program for at risk youth. Alfamega also started a grassroots campaign to get people to make sure their voting machines were upgraded for the 2008 election. Today, Alfamega is still working on his highly anticipated “double” debut album expected to drop in the first quarter of 2008. His first single to be released is called Westside O.G. featuring, T.I., and Macboney. Industry insiders are comparing Alfamega to the late Tupac and Notorious B.I.G., because of lyrical content, style and the fact that all three share the Astrological sign, Gemini. Alfamega is quickly being dubbed the last chapter of the “Gemini Trilogy”. Alfamega is bigger than just music. His company KOTU is going to change the world and people are already lining up to get behind him agree both T.I. and Jason Geter of Grand Hustle Records!

grandhustle%20logo.jpgcaprecords.jpgKE_Top_Newsletter.JPG

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

Kim Ellis

(404) 434-0295

Email Me!

well damn...alfamega done found his swagg lol

this shit hot as hell.

Dude Go Hard Bruh... Need to Drop a MixTape for Him!!!

Hey Dj Wataboy.Good look-kin out..!, Now drop and send me fidddddddy! Thank's man !

I'm so confused right now.....?

DiS A Nitti Beat!!! The video dey shoot is straight fiyyah azwell

9/10

Shouts out to da boi Stuart!!! Feedback????

Edited by GAMETYME

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.