Rate this song

Freshaun got anotha one? GOTTA GET IT EARLY F%^& THE HATA THEY HELP YA VIEWS! LOL

FEELIN' THIS, if u dont got nothin nyce to say about artists who do this for real, then shut the f&*% up! That dude gonna get hurt for runnin his mouth so much here on greenhitz. It aint hard to find ppl at all. Been watchin his moves for a minute now. TAKE YOU N YO WHACK CITY DALLAS TO SWAGG LAND B4 U THINKIN ABOUT SPEAKIN AGAINST SWAGERRIFICCNESS LIKE THIS TRACK FOOL! DJ's speakin like they got more power than rappers makin DJ's look bad. You outta line bruh. Dont let it take a bullet to get u back in line.

LIKE THE SONG SAY, "MIDDLE FINGER ENEMIES, EXECUTE DEM ON DEY BENDED KNEES!"

DJBEASTLEE11@YAHOO.COM

Edited by djbeastlee

stedybeets dj and music career is dead and over after dj beastlee just fryed him!!! LOL thot he was comin in as a big dog, now he knows he a lil puppy!!! LOL!!! DALLAS COWBOYS SOME GARBAGE TOO!!! Dallas is known for GARBAGE HIP HOP AND NOW djs

Guest stedybeets
stedybeets dj and music career is dead and over after dj beastlee just fryed him!!! LOL thot he was comin in as a big dog, now he knows he a lil puppy!!! LOL!!! DALLAS COWBOYS SOME GARBAGE TOO!!! Dallas is known for GARBAGE HIP HOP AND NOW djs

LMAO ! it's called freedom of speech young brother... AND IF you could read.. I did NOT put the song down or say anything negative about it. Hopefully YOU will have a career in this business. I don't take any of this BANTER to heart because it is strickly LIP service. I do understand this is your 3 minutes of fame so enjoy it.

no such thang as freedom of speech when u in the streets. THAT'S CALLED RUNNIN YA MOUTH, AND U GET POPPED 4 DAT! WHERE U LIVE @? I DO IT MYSELF!! IF YA OPINION DONT BENEFIT WHAT I LIKE THEN ITS NEGATIVE!!! LIKE I SAID WHERE U LIVE AT. I WANT YO ADDRESS!!! WE DO THIS 4 REAL! IM NEGATIVE THIS WHAT IM BOUT!! YO LILP90 U SEE HOW IM HOLD YALL DOWN RYTE! WASSUP WIT A JOB IN DA BUSINESS!!! GIMME YO ADDRESS AND I COME TO YO FRONT DOOR WIT SOMETIN MORE THAN A LIP SERVICE!!! I PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO HOLDIN DOWN THE STREETS! WASSUP LILP90 GIMME MORE THAN 3 MINUTES OF FAME SO I CAN HAVE FUN BLASTIN THESE LAMES FOREVA. THIS DUDES A JOKE LIKE LOL!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.