Rate this song

2eq6i4w.jpg

Johnney C. Atlanta’s own, a young talented artist who is working diligently at making a name for himself in the Music Industry. Only eighteen years of age Johnney C. is a self taught artist when it comes to writing his own raps, and making his own beats. He is determined to make his mark in the Music Industry. Johnney C. gets the crowd moving with his Melodic beats and seasoned style of rap, that today's youth can relate to. This young east side Atlanta artist has the swagger of a veteran in the Industry. You can see him perform at and around local hot spots, Prime Time,Figure 8,Echolon 3000,Strokers,Pin Up, Blaze, Magic City and Club Obbsession.

Johnney C. currently is pushing his singel Str8-Up Ft. Gucci Mane,Parlea,& Montanna Da Mac . you can also down load his current two Mixtapes hosted by DJ. SCREAM( LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION) and D.J. KUT THROAT ( YOUNG AND HEARTLESS) on Live Mixtapes.com.

Look at these sites to get the lastest info on me!!!

Follow @JohnneyC on twitter!

JohnneyC | Lights - Camera - Action

Johnney C on USTREAM: Get at me while I'm in the studio..

www.hiphopbeef.com

Johnney C. Ft. Gucci Mane, Montana Da Mac & Parlae - Str8 Up (Clean)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 6.1 Mb

Johnney C. Ft. Gucci Mane, Montana Da Mac & Parlae - Str8 Up (Dirty)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 6.2 Mb

Johnney C. Ft. Gucci Mane, Montana Da Mac & Parlae - Str8 Up (Instrumental)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 6.2 Mb

Johnney C. Ft. Gucci Mane, Montana Da Mac & Parlae - Str8 Up (Acapella)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 6.0 Mb

Man this joint is straght up pimpin!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.