Rate this song

dzwhky.jpg

O.Z. was born in Jacksonville, FL and raised by his mother and older sister. By the age of 6 O.Z. found himself in a new neighborhood down in Miami, Carol City, FL. His 1st dream was to be a basketball player which by the age of 8 became secondary. Between the ages of 8 - 13 O.Z. was outside freestyling with the best in his neighborhood soon catching the eye of a close associate of Trick Daddy.

Being singed at 13 years old by Trick Daddy/Slip n Slide Records can create a hype but that hype got shut down when I unfortunate death happened and O.Z.'s mother pulled her son out of his deal. Still perfecting his craft never loosing sight of what he wants O.Z. kept writing and freestyling. At the age of 15 O.Z. rode to a studio session with his cousin and was asked to freestyle, O.Z. blew everybody away. In the studio was Jermaine Robinson CEO of High Capacity Management. Jermaine asked O.Z. to come back and eventually sign O.Z. to a management contract. Once under High Capacity O.Z. was in the studio working with producers who had solidified placements with artists such as 50 Cent, Fat Joe, Juelz Santana, Lil Wayne, etc...

In just 2 years under High Capacity Management, O.Z. dropped 3 mixtapes and found himself working with Terror Squads own Fat Joe and landed placements on two of Fat Joe's albums the 2008 album release "Elephant In The Room"(What Chu Got ft Rick Ross & O.Z.) and the 2009 album release "J.O.S.E.2"(Put YA In Da Game ft. T-Pain & O.Z.) So as you can see O.Z. is no stranger to dedication and hard work. O.Z. continues to remain in the studio working.

Even Vin Rock, from the Legendary Hip Hop group, Naughty by Nature, took a liking to Miami's own Hip Hop sensation O.Z. "Of all the hip hop artists I've come across in my career, O.Z. was the first to remind me of when my group first started." States Vinnie of Naughty By Nature. He continued to say "O.Z. is one the hardest working artist in the 305, as a matter of fact ..ALL of FLORIDA!"

Follow @OZMr28Grams on twitter!

O.Z. Follow Me On Twitter.com/OZMr28Grams | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Sandy Oz Harrell | Facebook

O.Z. - Drop It Low (Clean)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 6.2 Mb

O.Z. - Drop It Low (Dirty)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 6.2 Mb

CONTACT: (917) 660-9967 / JAYROBMUSIC@GMAIL.COM / (321) 914-6632 / COACH28G@GMAIL.COM

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

track's hot i'll spin it

dzwhky.jpg

O.Z. was born in Jacksonville, FL and raised by his mother and older sister. By the age of 6 O.Z. found himself in a new neighborhood down in Miami, Carol City, FL. His 1st dream was to be a basketball player which by the age of 8 became secondary. Between the ages of 8 - 13 O.Z. was outside freestyling with the best in his neighborhood soon catching the eye of a close associate of Trick Daddy.

Being singed at 13 years old by Trick Daddy/Slip n Slide Records can create a hype but that hype got shut down when I unfortunate death happened and O.Z.'s mother pulled her son out of his deal. Still perfecting his craft never loosing sight of what he wants O.Z. kept writing and freestyling. At the age of 15 O.Z. rode to a studio session with his cousin and was asked to freestyle, O.Z. blew everybody away. In the studio was Jermaine Robinson CEO of High Capacity Management. Jermaine asked O.Z. to come back and eventually sign O.Z. to a management contract. Once under High Capacity O.Z. was in the studio working with producers who had solidified placements with artists such as 50 Cent, Fat Joe, Juelz Santana, Lil Wayne, etc...

In just 2 years under High Capacity Management, O.Z. dropped 3 mixtapes and found himself working with Terror Squads own Fat Joe and landed placements on two of Fat Joe's albums the 2008 album release "Elephant In The Room"(What Chu Got ft Rick Ross & O.Z.) and the 2009 album release "J.O.S.E.2"(Put YA In Da Game ft. T-Pain & O.Z.) So as you can see O.Z. is no stranger to dedication and hard work. O.Z. continues to remain in the studio working.

Even Vin Rock, from the Legendary Hip Hop group, Naughty by Nature, took a liking to Miami's own Hip Hop sensation O.Z. "Of all the hip hop artists I've come across in my career, O.Z. was the first to remind me of when my group first started." States Vinnie of Naughty By Nature. He continued to say "O.Z. is one the hardest working artist in the 305, as a matter of fact ..ALL of FLORIDA!"

Follow @OZMr28Grams on twitter!

O.Z. Follow Me On Twitter.com/OZMr28Grams | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Sandy Oz Harrell | Facebook

O.Z. - Drop It Low (Clean)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 6.2 Mb

O.Z. - Drop It Low (Dirty)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 6.2 Mb

CONTACT: (917) 660-9967 / JAYROBMUSIC@GMAIL.COM / (321) 914-6632 / COACH28G@GMAIL.COM

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.