Rate this song

‎1st ANNUAL H-TOWN SALUTE TO THE DOWN SOUTH HIP-HOP AWARDS SHOW IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE IN HOUSTON TEXAS! Don't miss: 20 DJs, 35 Honorees, Radio and TV personalities / Celebes, Live Performances, Live video streaming, Skype performances, and Undeniably the most Untouchable Networking Opportunity for the Hip-Hop Music Industry Houston has seen in long while! If you like Hip-Hop, I mean real Hip-Hop music and urban sounds, this is the event for you! VIP Tickets or $50 dollars To attend the award show Tickets are only $25 dollars!!! Get your tickets now! log on to Music Blueprint - 1-800-515-7490 - National New Music Promotions Source

stop having all these wake djs take on the song it would but nice ...so fuck this song

Not really understanding what u r sayin. What is a "wake DJ" Either u like the song or you dont. Music should never be disliked or like bcuz of personal reasons. Good music is good music regardless of your dislike of an artist, DJ or producer, so I'm confused as to what exactly you are sayin? However I do respect & appreciate any & all comments & feedback...

Wow ova 10k dl in 1 week. Song is killin the clubs & streets of ATL right now!

Let me know what we can do to get this song in rotation where eva you are &

Get at me if you need DROPZ from Stuey Rock & I will get him on it as time permits!

Edited by dacreepa

Wow Shinin is doin well & thanks to every1's support & we appreciate you all for adding it to your playlist as well as the feedback!

This is just my link not all the other websites/blogs

Sampling file Stuey Rock ft. Future-Shinin (dirty master).mp3

File Size: 4.91 MBDownloads: 30488

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.