Rate this song

WOW THIS A BOLD TRACK, our King of Rap is crazy, "I do dis for fun", this dude kinda scares me.. "here's your certificate of death executive decision seal it". That's king.

You gotta be the truth cause this beat is mad simple and IT JUST CRACKS!!! I know now that APOSTLE FRESH ain't the reverend I see every sunday. HE GOONIN OUT HERE. THIS DUDE LIKE BATMAN WITHOUT THE MASK DEFEATIN BAD GUYS. YEAH GOD IS WITH HIM MOST DEFINITELY. WHY I GOOGLE FRESHAUN after he said "you can google on the internet him" and i saw his charge?!? This DUDE FOR REAL djsettle2004@gmail.com

I done got away wit murder in the city doggy, 4 shots 2 bodies batch up robbery Goodness gracious or as a DMV charlies brown would say, yung good grief joe! Our crime rate can't be ignored since the last two decades. Too bad fools around here still haven't learned the lesson to stop assumin that erybody is or erybody knows somebody who's goonin round here djlava75@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.