Rate this song

CBT GANGSTAS=GREATEST OF ALL TIMES=Lebron being wiggity wack and still aint got a championship victory Shouts out to Cleveland the losing but watch they win the championships in couple years. shouts out to Delonte West for gettin in Lebrons moms too lol that was a major move! djxclusiff@gmail.com u ever know that lebron where #6 and he learned from Jayz who's the Antichrist and and Antichrist is 666? Conspiracy or coincidence? (COINCIDENCE MY @#$!!!)

He CAME IN STRONG Lebrons Wack! He spit wisdom on this, dang lebron mom got it lol, he go on the Heat players too! This is like old school hip hop, I can commentate to tracks. CBT GANGSTAS N JESUS NAME, that's what it's all about, Crushin these lames all day, the goonette on the track go hard gottta have it to play for my miami heat fans to tick them off son son lol djsettle2004@gmail.com I like how he went on the hard in the paint beat and dissed a basketball player, that makes sense yeah Lenny bias was the biggest disappointment until Lebron

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.