Rate this song

2lv1i1d.jpg

MR MARC D, was born Marcus A Dinkins in Dallas TX (Oak Cliff) and raised in Arlington TX, he burst onto the music scene in 2009 as one fifth of the group GS BOYZ. They had everyone from grade schoolers to grandmothers doing the “Stanky Legg”! Their YouTube sensation turned Billboard and BET mega hit, put the five teens from Dallas on the map in a big way! MARC D along with Prince, Slizz, DK and Soufside danced their way across the Dirty South from LA to New York City on a wave of popularity generated by the hit single.

But long before the “Stanky Legg” and their follow up “Booty Dew” began climbing the hip hop charts, MR MARC D at age 16 had penned and produced most of the groups local hit songs including , “Twisted” , “He Don’t Deserve You”, “First Time” and their first teen club hit, “Hit the G-Spot” which spawned the group’s name Them G-Spot Boyz, which was later changed to GS BOYZ. After crisscrossing the US and several Western European countries garnering numerous accolades and nominations in 2009, two members of the GS BOYZ decided to pursue their own individual interest and explore other avenues of their artistic expression. This bold move enabled MARC D to begin exclusively penning and composing an entire soon to be released solo project entitled, “In My Own “. The second release from his debut album “Nobody Like Me” is MARC D’s own personal anthem for 2011 and his public declaration of musical freedom as a solo artist/producer and young entrepreneur.

The “In My Own” project will speak to every lover of music from the pulsating beats of “Uh Huh”, the lyrically up beat and crafty produced “Nobody Like Me” to the smooth and sensual R&B rhythms of “My Baby”. The “In My Own “ project puts the music industry on notice that MR MARC D is far more than a one hit wonder or charismatic performer, he is a talented young force in the business who continues to experience more success than many do in a lifetime.

For MARC D, music is his destiny and whatever path it leads him down is the one his heart and soul must follow. His journey as a producer/artist has just begun, and how fortunate the world is to go along for the ride!

Follow @MrMarcD1 on twitter!

Mr Marc D (MR. MARC D OFFICIAL PAGE *TWITTER.COM/MARCD1*) on Myspace

Download Mr Marc D - Nobody Like Me Clean mp3

Download Mr Marc D - Nobody Like Me Instrumental mp3

Download Mr Marc D - Nobody Like Me Acapella mp3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.