Rate this song

Yeah dis bitch goin stupid hard..... wait till tha mixtape drop ... Gotta sneak peak at the Dirty Sprite Listening Party at Magic City from 6-8 Jan 6, 2011 reason I put that dat cause dis shit gone make HISTORY! s/o to Rocko Team A1 and etc yall niggaz got some shit goin on over there some type of chemistry.... Dont Lose It!

Dj Murdaman Exclusive follow me @DjMurdaman Columbus Ga Club Diamond 706-289-1750 fuck wit me for networkin purposes only .... Trickin and Trappin on the way!!!!!!

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

yo the track is a club banger

2pycjrn.jpg

Welcome to the Future. One of the most anticipated artists in a repetitive hip hop world.

"I don’t go off of what other people say. If you go left I go right". Always trying to be original and set his own standards. Future has become the trend for other artists to come behind. "I set the trend and they follow." Most people know music and talent runs in Future's bloodline. Cousin Rico Wade of the Dungeon Family one of the most respected producers in hip hop are blood relatives. "My cousin, Rico Wade started me out in the music game. He knew I rapped and he was already working with Outkast and Goodie Mob." After the passing of his uncle Future Started in a group called The Connect in 2005 and was signed to Dreamworks.

A picture painter as a writer. Future has written music for different artists and has had placement on several major artists projects. The hook on trademark Atlanta anthem

“Dump that D” was hot in the streets after Rocko Da Don put it on his mixtapes, Swag Season and Wildlife. With momentum on his side, hailing from East Atlanta Zone 6 in what they call "Lil Mexico" Future blast onto the music scene with street anthem "Mexican Lingo". Followed by the Club Bangers "Yeah Yeah" and "Watch This" ft. Rocko, Future has the streets bubbling with nothing but heaters for his up and coming mixtape entitled No Mercy set to release on Jan 11 2011. "I'm an originator, but a street dude at the end of the day. Always looking ahead for something new. Always looking for the new style. Always trying to reinvent myself and be original. That’s who Future is".

Follow @1Future on twitter!

Download Future Rocko Yeah Yeah (Clean) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Future Rocko Yeah Yeah (Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Future Tity Boi Yeah Yeah (Remix Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.