Rate this song

2wcfyf8.jpg

Poochie Loc the Colorman S.M.E. reppin for the south Louisiana raised on the grind to the top I have done work with multiplatinum prod. Phunkdawg xclusive/Dj Hollyhood BayBay and more....

Follow @PoochieLoc on twitter!

S.M.E. POOCHIE LOC aka Colorman on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Download Clean

Download Dirty

Download Instrumental

Download Acapella

• 6 months later...

It's unfortunate, but I judged from the name and got what I expected, so I'm not surprised. Although, I've heard worse.

I've never been in a strip club, but I can see how this could be "clappable", so it has it's place.

As far as the cover, if those are the best chicks you can get baby, just take them off. Repackage with a chick squatting Kim/Nikki style, showing the waste down only, with an open cage door.

Guest flavamixx

OK, here is my two cents. Sitting here listening to this track on my computer..it is not a strong record. BUT, as a DJ in the south, this beat mixed with other club tracks at the club, it will get danced too, just because of the beat. No, its not gonna be a hit. The lyrics really don't say anything..

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.