Rate this song

cbt-smaller-pic.jpg

Freshaun is the boss, engineer, rapper, producer and business product. Freshaun is a "One Man Army" with an Army implying that his Commercial Bricks staff, acquaintances and most importantly, his consistent servitude for the urban people, creates a military of supporters for his Commercial Bricks Record Label Entity. His music blog site entitled, “The Commercial Bricks’ Wall Blog” he describes is created for the people, by the people, and encourages all urban listeners to forward any media, news, or anything that needs holy awareness and feedback to the company email. Freshaun is The Lord's Top Servant (L.T.S.). Jesus Himself has personally anointed Freshaun as His Greatest Apostle Ever (G.A.E.), literally greater than all the Apostles in The Holy Bible. Those who believe in this, will be blessed and sanctified through Freshaun’s anointing by Freshaun praying and vouching to The Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God for those who believe in Freshaun as The Lord’s Top Servant a.k.a. Greatest Apostle Ever to pity and show mercy on their negligence towards righteousness. Those who persecute and attempt to persecute Freshaun will activate the Father God to take His vengeance and show His wrath through human vessels who are riped for destruction and/ or/ with the departure of The Holy Sprit a.k.a. Comforter a.k.a. Protector. Freshaun explains that his crowning of the L.T.S. a.k.a. G.A.E. happened when the angel Gabriel had a message from Jesus Christ for Freshaun that Freshaun shall lead the urban people or the urban people he loves will fall to the devil’s worldly, eternal death trap. Specifically, the urban people would fall from wrongful decision-making due to an absence of an urban Christian leader, thus being negligent towards righteousness. Freshaun touches on this in the song, "Ur Regime Iz Ova", produced by Freshaun as well. With this, Freshaun is also the King of Rap, The King of this Generation, and the King of his hometown, D.M.V. (Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia). Freshaun constitutes that majority of the new age Hip Hop listeners are negligent and has took it upon himself to guide the urban people to salvation through the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, his most important goal, so that the urban people would be saved from worldly and eternal damnation. Freshaun enjoys preaching the Gospel of Christ and dignifies himself that God’s will is top priority in life.

"U Ain't A O.G." which is produced by Freshaun and his wife, Wukee, is the first single off his upcoming album "Commercial Bricks: I.R.A.". On August 23, 2010 he released the controversial mixtape song, "Ride (Antichrist)”, which is a reflection on how Freshaun’s lifetsyle would be if he didn't have the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Some speculated that Freshaun is the Antichrist but this is refuted by Bible scholars that one of the Roman Catholic Popes in the future will be the Antichrist.

Commercial Bricks is Freshaun’s dream record label and Freshaun constitutes that it is God's personal, elite, and anointed record label entity. Freshaun is the main artist hailing from the Washington DC Metro Area and is delighted to pleasure the urban people with releasing hardcore, inspirational, and new age Hip Hop music for rap fans throughout the world. On July 16, 2010, Freshaun released "Callin All G's" (produced by Wukee) which is the track in rhyme format that explains how Freshaun is the King of this Generation. Freshaun believes that everybody living on earth has the chance to live a blessed life through the principle of experiencing Heaven on earth and constitutes that all should wait for God until He bestows His blessings. Ultimately, from being disciplined within God’s will, we all can become rich on the inside and on the outside.

Commercial Bricks: P.S.A.- Special P.S.A.-SPANKIN!!!!

Description: Freshaun a.k.a. King of DMV goes in on the industry saying "You not letting me in da game, the kingdom of God is now!!!!" Says "I'm da chosen one and Kanye took my chosen one style!!!" Mentions 50, T.I., and disses Drake, Jay-Z, Common, Nelly!!!!

YouTube - Commercial Bricks: P.S.A.- Special P.S.A.-SPANKIN!!!!

Follow Commercial Bricks (CommBricks) on Twitter

The Commercial Bricks’ Wall Blog (The Commercial Bricks' Wall Blog) and SCROLL DOWN and CLICK on the MUSIC MOVEMENT to get caught up with Freshaun‘s kingly musik you missed!!!!

The songs below are CONCURRENT in respective order!!!! Download them now!!!!

"American G (A Yung)" by Freshaun aka K-Gritty K.o.s.-M.o. aka King of DMV aka King of this Generation aka King of Rap (DMV Banger)"

Music Movement - Playlist - DivShare

"Hahdooaken" by Freshaun aka K-Gritty K.o.s.-M.o. aka King of DMV aka King of this Generation aka King of Rap (Street Banger)

"Real, Real Mad" by Freshaun aka K-Gritty K.o.s.-M.o. aka King of DMV aka King of this Generation aka King of Rap (Prequel to 1st single)

"U Ain't A OG" by Freshaun aka K-Gritty K.o.s.-M.o. aka King of DMV aka King of this Generation aka King of Rap (1st single from the upcoming album, “Commercial Bricks: I.R.A.”)

Commercial Bricks TV (YouTube - CommercialBricks's Channel)

Edited by Commercial Bricks

STRONG TRACKS (somethin great is upon me), i'm thinking Hahdooaken for the clubs right now and all the rest of the joint for radio freshaun. Either way THANK YOU LORD for these bangerz and def going to spin Hahdooaken! The Bronx streets dying without this product! Quick rhetorical question...WHERE HAVE FRESHAUN BEEN KEEPING THESE BANGERZ AT?

I appreciate u listening to God the Father for He told you about me. That's wassup bruh!!!! lol I appreciate u showing Hahdooaken da luv u showin fam. I recorded dat a while ago so i'm glad to see it weren't for nothin!!!! lol Shouts out to da BRONX!!!! It's time to let those who feel they worthy, have what the Lord let me have!!!! GET @ ME!!!!

Freshaun

Guest stedybeets

commercial bricks !!! listened to the traks :( (I do gospel - may wanna check wit bb jay ) straight mobbin ... that title not consistent with the lyrics. Backing tracks on songs need work IF you trying to touch the youth that are out there in the streets. NOT hip hop at all. On hahdooaken thought synth lead bit too much . . .

there is talent there but the rap game is image driven. tracks pop/commercial at best. guess you guys trying to be different from all the other rap artists out there. this just one mans opinion. stay on the grind though.. wish ya'll all the best

Edited by stedybeets

"King of Rap Party"

Hopefully with this song you believe the beat is just right and the backing tracks are perfect enough to reach our youth, as well believe that it's Hip Hop at its finest and one of the best Hip Hop songs ever to arrive in the game, not to mention can visualize the hook being image driven and the track title being consistent with the lyrics :)

Either way hit me up when you ready to let me fill in those gospel and hip hop voids.

freshaun@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.