Rate this song

Guest djbalong

here r some of them...In XMix Urban 144 track 2,4,5,9 have copyright drops. In XMix Dance track 2,5,7,9,10 also copyright drops. XMIx Chartbuster 63 track 3,4,5,14,17 also copyright drops and the other Xmix Series this Novemeber!

does anyone know if Atrium is aware of this problem yet or if anyone is looking into a solution? I've looked around, and you guys are right, seems tonnes of other sites are hosting bad copies, with no one even mentioning that the copies are bad rips.

Are you guys really this desperate? You just don't get it. Companies like X-Mix provide a service to dj's. Providing that level of service incurs business expenses. Paying remixers. Paying programmers. Paying licensing fees. Paying the people who sell the product, ship the product, and staff the phones. This sort of blatent bootlegging activity puts the people who make YOU sound good out of business!

Greenhitz is supposed to be a reputable source for new music exposure and networking for djs. Not a place to trade pirated copies of copyrighted works. Stop being so damn cheap. If you enjoy using remix services and think they add a certain amount of value to your performances, SUPPORT them and BUY the damn product!

Oh, and KUDOS to X-Mix for finally getting a grip on this. Atrium is undeniably in a lot of trouble right now and this should set the example going forward.

Your's truly,

A Paying Subscriber (who get's it).

As has been the case since the advent of mp3s, if people want it bad enough, they'll figure a way out around the system. There's one I can think of but it's just time consuming.

Another thing that I'm not sure x-mix thought of is what about those of us who are paying subscribers but use a computer to do all our DJ'ing? Those tracks are now useless to us. So because of others, the rest suffer. This eventually, will hurt their business.

I'm just saying...

I'm not saying thats for sure, i'm saying thats my guess.

Or, they may have some drm protection somehow built into the mp3s that they only work fine on the original computer that they were ripped on... I know wma's have built in drm features, but I didn't think mp3's did, so I wouldn't think that the original comp that it was ripped on would be fine. I think they'd probably tell u to subscribe to the MP3 version of their service instead of their CD service.

Guest sasikaharshana

@ jusdope user-offline.png

I guess he is working for X-Mix ;) lol ... anyways it's soo damn true ! Pirating Music should be banned but i ll tell u what if there is a way to aware to Stop it guess what always there's another-way to RIP & PIRATE these copied CD's ;) rippers & crackers figure it out very soon :P

I'm pretty sure these releases were faked. Why would ATRium release them like this? Think about it... if the releases were faked by X-Mix then it will be a lot harder to find legit ones if these are already floating around.

Audio cannot just change and magically have drops in them all of a sudden. Even if it was possible the way around it is to just play the tracks and record the system audio as a new file.

I'm pretty sure these releases were faked. Why would ATRium release them like this? Think about it... if the releases were faked by X-Mix then it will be a lot harder to find legit ones if these are already floating around.

Audio cannot just change and magically have drops in them all of a sudden. Even if it was possible the way around it is to just play the tracks and record the system audio as a new file.

thats what I was saying... I was under the impression X-Mix did this themselves, and logged IPs of everyone who downloaded these hijacked files... did anyone ever find a copy of a good x-mix urban 144?? I guess it may be time to start buying the CD

i had all of them (November Issues) but some peeps(in greenhitz) accuse me with stealing. so sorry i won't share.

and about ATRium;

ATRium from Israel supplier from USA. there is no problem for ATRium but SUPPLIER.... LOL there is biggest problem for him ;) Supplier have digitally signed cds and they pred them. i just worried why supplier didnt listen before the pre??? stupidly :D

Congratulations X-Mix! Really Good idea and tactic.

If you need this Remix Services probably you are djing. If you are djing you are making money with Music. If you are making money with music, WHY YOU DON'T SUPPORT COMPANIES???

Are you people stupid or something??? It's not some magically encoded DRM on the CDs... X-Mix is intentionally leaking bad copies of their issues onto the internet. This is an old trick that dates back to the days of LimeWire. The idea is to annoy and frustrate people who illegally download their shit, in hope of getting you to stop. X-mix is well aware of what is happening on the internet. When they leak these bad copies, they give them file names that include the names of your trusted sources such as Atrium, etc. They are hoping that people will get sick of not being able to tell the good stuff from the bad stuff and just quit pirating their issues.

Guest DJAnarkist

As for people being able to use the tracks in serato and other systems that use mp3's... if you were a subscriber u would know that you can download all the stuff you want via there server at no cost. so there is a way to get the mp3's.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.