Rate this song

2ujrsl1.jpg

That Blackberry Song. Yup. We have it. The new street favorite is a communication play on words of cool lingo and fresh lyrics. Todd Pizzle and company bring you the hottest song out about the Blackberry.

The new song from Todd P. features the duo H.I.T.S and they are winning deejays over with the catchy song. Todd P. is a Canadian phenomenon in the rap world that is getting attention. The Blackberry song has a cool hook that is easy to run with… check it out for yourself.."What’s Your Pin Number?"

Follow @ToddPizzle on twitter!

Guest Unregistered

Okay to the first four haters, let me give ya'll an update, I'm gettin paid of this joint already through a publishing deal, I'm working with multiple companies in Chicago, Florida, New York, ATL, and L.A. I've been featured in blogs, and I've been invited to multiple shows and showcases, and have been told by a slew of industry personnel that it's a hit record. Ya'll need to broaden your scope of appreciation and think outside your city or sound. This song is at the very least marketable and bangs enough to rock a show or club, and for the record I have three mixtapes worth of material so no I do not need to go back to the lab.....so thanks but no thanks.

Pizzle

Guest flavamixx
Okay to the first four haters, let me give ya'll an update, I'm gettin paid of this joint already through a publishing deal, I'm working with m----ple companies in Chicago, Florida, New York, ATL, and L.A. I've been featured in blogs, and I've been invited to m----ple shows and showcases, and have been told by a slew of industry personnel that it's a hit record. Ya'll need to broaden your scope of appreciation and think outside your city or sound. This song is at the very least marketable and bangs enough to rock a show or club, and for the record I have three ---tapes worth of material so no I do not need to go back to the lab.....so thanks but no thanks.

Pizzle

Well homie, I guess Im a hater too, because I don't feel it. But hey, if you gettin paid for it then do yo thang homie...But to keep it 100%, you shouldn't post your track on a DJ blog and expect us to think outside of the box. We are not here to tell artist and labels what they wanna hear and stroke egos, we are here to find and break the latest track, and of course, a dj is gonna respond positively to a track that they think will bang in THEIR venue. I spin in southern Mississippi, Alabama, and New Orleans...Of course I don't know whats hot in clubs in Washington State. Just my 2 cents homie, and thats all its worth.....

Guest stedybeets

I'm with you flava---x. I'm in Texas and I spin in a few other states but I am from the east coast and bruh... I don't know what venue this would fit in. I spin everything... depends on the gig. I've been spinning house, dance, r&b, rap and hip hop since 1973 in New York, Philly, New Jersey, Washington D C, Atlanta and Orlando. and I have IMMEDIATE family in ALL of the states I've mentioned. I mean ... the song is NOT a bad song. I am sure SOME people will listen to it and say it is an O K song. The other thing is I went to college for a degree in

music production... promoted a ton of shows and co owned a recording studio before I got out the business ... Just because someone did not F E E L this particular song is no reason to call them "haters"... accept the comments - good and bad - and move on. Wishing unregistered all the best. Peace

Guest Unregistered
Well homie, I guess Im a hater too, because I don't feel it. But hey, if you gettin paid for it then do yo thang homie...But to keep it 100%, you shouldn't post your track on a DJ blog and expect us to think outside of the box. We are not here to tell artist and labels what they wanna hear and stroke egos, we are here to find and break the latest track, and of course, a dj is gonna respond positively to a track that they think will bang in THEIR venue. I spin in southern Mississippi, Alabama, and New Orleans...Of course I don't know whats hot in clubs in Washington State. Just my 2 cents homie, and thats all its worth.....

I'm down for critism, how you said it was proper, DJ's can't jus say I don feel the track, that doesn't help n e one, explain why so the artist can tweak their sound or try a different market, obviously I understand the entire world won't like my sound but at least be professional enough to give feedback as to why you're not feelin it.... Flava I respect ur opinion I appreciate the feedback

Pizzle

Guest flavamixx
I'm down for critism, how you said it was proper, DJ's can't jus say I don feel the track, that doesn't help n e one, explain why so the artist can tweak their sound or try a different market, obviously I understand the entire world won't like my sound but at least be professional enough to give feedback as to why you're not feelin it.... Flava I respect ur opinion I appreciate the feedback

Pizzle

Yeah, now I understand your point and you are right....Just saying this sucks or I aint feelin it really is not helping the artist....DJs should explain why

Guest Unregistered
Ok here is my explanation. The production is weak. The hook is Wack. The Chorus is lame & So is the Rap flow.

Needs a lot of work.

Thanks I appreciate the critique :)

Pizzle

Guest Unregistered
Watch out Blackberry Boyz...Ya'll just put yourself on front street using the Blackberry name and Logo. Idk where this song could be played. It seems too busy...

Lol, a lotta rappers have used the blackberry theme, and iphone, and twitter, etc. I want R.I.M to contact us, that's publicity and a potential partnership to help their marketing campaign. Hip-Hop sells, with a song like this we could attract the teen/young adult demographic. As for the too busy well, it's being spun on radip stations already and clubs so we're getting a buzz....... again thanks for the critique, at least urs sounded constructive...

Pizzle

i understand where u was gonna but i think its too much going on!!! but if u gettin money for it do you!!! but my question is where do u see yourself after this song!!! Yall look like a theme and might fall into the same line as GS Boyz B-Hamp, etc. just know for that one song and thats it!! Donmt matter how many songs you make after the fact dats what u gonna be know for!!!! The theme area is coming to a end!!! only atrist dat actually is surviving this rite now is Dorrough!!! So hopefully you have a long term plan not a short term

Guest Unregistered
i understand where u was gonna but i think its too much going on!!! but if u gettin money for it do you!!! but my question is where do u see yourself after this song!!! Yall look like a theme and might fall into the same line as GS Boyz B-Hamp, etc. just know for that one song and thats it!! Donmt matter how many songs you make after the fact dats what u gonna be know for!!!! The theme area is coming to a end!!! only atrist dat actually is surviving this rite now is Dorrough!!! So hopefully you have a long term plan not a short term

I've done three mixtapes before this, I was offered to do this beat cause people around me said there was potential in the track, and so far it's been a hit. My city knows what I can do lyrically and hook wise, our second single and our project will further show our true skill set, this song was done to get attention and make noise, and so far it's serving its purpose

Guest Unregistered

Just the fact that the track is causing an emotional respone is good. Negative or positive, if people didnt have a say on it thats when you should worry. Imma producer and artist my self, I think the song will be succesfull in many markets only thing is blackberry's are gettin old. Ya need to hit the lab and have the next smash ready... I felt the mix could have been better on the vocals and that would have solidified this one in my book. But yea like the energy we could do some work together if you intrested email me Threekreatives@gmail.com Imma let my gurl listen to it. Us dj's artist, and musician forget sometimes how simply the general publics ear is... Jerk was a smash and when that record came out i hated it but look what it did.

Guest Unregistered
well ill say this about the track, most kids 9 - 15 will dance to it. cause it is wath it is.

LIKE I SAY i can make anything hot in the club. STREETS is another thing.

OH YEAH the biggest curse is... trying to out rhyme your last great rhyme.

Thanks fam, I have tons of prior material, street stuff, club stuff, conscience stuff, etc. This track was literally done to get attention from the mainstream world, that's the game, companies want a single they can market to young people, once I'm in I'll show everyone what I have in the vault........at least you can appreciate the value in the Blackberry joint, these mans swear I'm saying its a classic, lol, it's a mainstream fun record...it is what it is

Pizzle

Guest stedybeets

unregistered ... keep doing your thang baby... remember that phrase for some artists songs when the first came out ? "cutting edge" ...

men at work's 1st single was held for a few years before it's release because the ADMINISTRATORS at the record label thought " general public " was not ready for it. Same thing with the weather girls. thought their image wasn't mainstream. keep it 100 bruh !

Guest Unregistered
unregistered ... keep doing your thang baby... remember that phrase for some artists songs when the first came out ? "cutting edge" ...

men at work's 1st single was held for a few years before it's release because the ADMINISTRATORS at the record label thought " general public " was not ready for it. Same thing with the weather girls. thought their image wasn't mainstream. keep it 100 bruh !

Thanks I appreciate the advice, Jesus Walks by Kanye was rejected for a while because labels though it was appropriate for the mainstream, my point is, I have enough people behind this record that I take everything with a grain of salt, I truly believe I'm a great asset to the record industry not only as a artist but as a entrepreneur, leader, revolutionist, and inspiration. I have a lot of great ideas that will forever change the way artists are perceived. I'm not a rapper my friend, I'm the posterboy for a bigger, better, and brighter future for Hip-Hop, I'm have 2 degrees, I don drink or smoke, and I believe in the betterment of our youth, Hip-Hop needs a leader now, T.I's the only rapper man enough to admit his faults and educate the youth, someone tell him his apprentice has arrived...and his name is Todd P!

Pizzle

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.