Rate this song

v8pkc6.jpg

Though he got his start in 1998 as a member of a Billboard charting rap group called

Suthern Klick, Big Nod has been a solo recording artist for over eight years, proving

his staying power. His latest album, GRIND MODE, personifies his mission to achieve

greatness as an MC and reap monetarily in the rap game. “I’m always in grind mode.

I’m always trying to think of ways to get some money and make myself successful,” the

Albany, GA native says. Delivering a ---ture of rhyme styles accented by his warm,

southern cadence, he reminds listeners of Kanye West’s lyrical dexterity and wordplay,

and MJG’s rawness.

In 2000, MCA/Universal dropped Suthern Klick and kept Field Mob on the label.

Big Nod and another member of Suthern Klick, Ole-E (now his label-mate on Dirty

South Entertainment) kept writing and producing music. Cooking up a formula of club

tracks and good ol’ bass-dipping car music that people love, Big Nod began to build a

heavy impact in the South and Midwest on ---tapes. He was also featured on Trillville

and Lil’ Scrappy’s, “Diamonds in My Pinky Ring” and Field Mob's, “Hey Shawty.”

Today, Big Nod shows no sign of stopping. Working with a collage of esteemed industry

professionals such as songwriter, G. La Beaud (who penned songs for Diane Warren,

Mary J. Blige, The O’Jays and Gerald LeVert), beatmakers Sherm and Skeet; and

producers Uncle Jamz and The La Beaud Boys, Big Nod expects GRIND MODE to be

his best work ever. It features the hit single, “Top Model” produced by Blak & L. Wattz, and his personal anthem, “I’ll Never Change,” produced by T.C. The release is due October 2010 on Dirty South Entertainment.

Video: http://rcpt.yousendit.com/974056017/e381918cb929428169ad8034655a3ce5

Follow @229BigNod on twitter!

BIG NOD on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

yo it's hot we need to push this hard i'll spin it

v8pkc6.jpg

Though he got his start in 1998 as a member of a Billboard charting rap group called

Suthern Klick, Big Nod has been a solo recording artist for over eight years, proving

his staying power. His latest album, GRIND MODE, personifies his mission to achieve

greatness as an MC and reap monetarily in the rap game. “I’m always in grind mode.

I’m always trying to think of ways to get some money and make myself successful,” the

Albany, GA native says. Delivering a mixture of rhyme styles accented by his warm,

southern cadence, he reminds listeners of Kanye West’s lyrical dexterity and wordplay,

and MJG’s rawness.

In 2000, MCA/Universal dropped Suthern Klick and kept Field Mob on the label.

Big Nod and another member of Suthern Klick, Ole-E (now his label-mate on Dirty

South Entertainment) kept writing and producing music. Cooking up a formula of club

tracks and good ol’ bass-dipping car music that people love, Big Nod began to build a

heavy impact in the South and Midwest on mixtapes. He was also featured on Trillville

and Lil’ Scrappy’s, “Diamonds in My Pinky Ring” and Field Mob's, “Hey Shawty.”

Today, Big Nod shows no sign of stopping. Working with a collage of esteemed industry

professionals such as songwriter, G. La Beaud (who penned songs for Diane Warren,

Mary J. Blige, The O’Jays and Gerald LeVert), beatmakers Sherm and Skeet; and

producers Uncle Jamz and The La Beaud Boys, Big Nod expects GRIND MODE to be

his best work ever. It features the hit single, “Top Model” produced by Blak & L. Wattz, and his personal anthem, “I’ll Never Change,” produced by T.C. The release is due October 2010 on Dirty South Entertainment.

Follow @229BigNod on twitter!

BIG NOD on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

This joint sounds like a straight rip off of Money Over Here By Jeezy. This joint will live in the strip clubs for a minute and then fade into oblivion. If this cat really weant to get to the next level...step your game up and change your material. Real peeps who want to see you make it tell you the truth!

The Legendary Grandmaster Jay!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3978[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.