Rate this song

Hell Nawww Cuz....I know a wack-ass record when i hear one!!!!My email stay full everyday from indies and nationals...i sit down and go through them all!!! This Music Genre is 10% talent and 90% business and i am not going to embarass my self with trying to break a wack ass record...that time good be given to a artist with a real good record that didnt have a chance....Everybody aint meant to rap and sing!!!! Dont encourage wackness!!!!!

Hell Nawww Cuz....I know a wack-ass record when i hear one!!!!My email stay full everyday from indies and nationals...i sit down and go through them all!!! This Music Genre is 10% talent and 90% business and i am not going to embarass my self with trying to break a wack ass record...that time good be given to a artist with a real good record that didnt have a chance....Everybody aint meant to rap and sing!!!! Dont encourage wackness!!!!!

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->DjBigFernando<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I understand how you feel bra, but you know as a record breaka you still got to try it out in the market your in you feel me cuz you neva know

bra..u feel me Dj Nothin Nice 704djs/Slip n Slide djs There is alot of muzic that will work in your market that may not work in anotha djs market...100!!

Guest flavamixx

Well, I gave this one a try last night at a homecoming stepshow, and Big Fernando was right on this one.. Folks in my crowd wasn't feelin it...I ended up having to blend in the original... But I did give it a try....

I got ya bra...lol Dj Nothin Nice 704djs/Slip N Slide Djs Leg go

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.