Rate this song

That nigga gone send yall a VIRUS...while sitting up begging for a record you dont even know the name of or even heard before!!!!! Stupind Mothafuckss

Man I'm thinking I need to do this for my artist Young Black G.B. and when I post threads with his music off in it... send em to Youtube to check the song out and then email them the song. Maybe our threads would get more responses lol.

Anyways I did these artists a favor and posted a link to the song below (I even tagged the song for them):

Hulkshare.com Main Event Boyz - On Da Flo (prod. by Roby 1).mp3

By the way, the song is actually good and catchy so I would like to see the song do well...

Good looking on helping the artist....i just got the email for them cats....I just hate to see silly shit....i really question whos who on here....Some of these DJs on here are really questionable. They be begging like Bitches. I like this site because every now and again they hit me with some unknown shit that is really good, but i really dont need shit!!! My email Stay full with records from everybody. I guess that seperates the real niggas from the fakers!!! Peace God chillen662, keep doing your thang!!!

Man I'm thinking I need to do this for my artist Young Black G.B. and when I post threads with his music off in it... send em to Youtube to check the song out and then email them the song. Maybe our threads would get more responses lol.

Anyways I did these artists a favor and posted a link to the song below (I even tagged the song for them):

Hulkshare.com Main Event Boyz - On Da Flo (prod. by Roby 1).mp3

By the way, the song is actually good and catchy so I would like to see the song do well...

okay, where's the post?! This is DJ land where we push everybody joints that we like. I can speak for a lotta deejays, a lot of us rarely use i-tunes and amazon to purchase music. We invest in different records pool to stay current and up on it. this is the second joint that i ran into in one day to sell music!! i understand it, get your bread up, but not in DJ land we help you get yours!! one hand washes the other!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.