Rate this song

5tr9v.jpg

WorLD was born Sadiq Onifade in Lagos, Nigeria (West Africa) he is an international singer/ songwriter who currently resides in Atlanta, GA USA. WorLD is viewed by many as a creative, multi-talented songwriter, composer and producer who's musical style is current and highly infectious. His debut single "None Like You" is driven by an electric pop beat with a smooth, melodic vocal approach. His sound creates an atmospheric mood for a new age of universal appealing music. The West African Born musician has already created a buzz on the internet and with various DJ's.

Even as a young man WorLD always knew that music was in his heart. He credits musical legends such as; Bon Jovi, Seal, ColdPlay, Boyz 2 Men, Akon and many others as inspiring and fueling his love for music. During his childhood WorLD often participated in local talent shows and performed at local venues. WorLD moved to Atlanta to further his education by attending college at Georgia State University. This is where he majored in Computer Science and later received his Masters Degree in Information Technology. While in school WorLD started to gain a serious interest in performing music.

As a musician, WorLD wants his music to have substance and mean something. His goal is to spread his gifts to masses and make people happy. Not only is WorLD a talented singer, but he is also equally a talented songwriter. WorLD has been blessed to have worked with music heavy weight producers such as multi-platinum selling producer Fitz Gerald Scott, Anthony Dent, Kenny Smoove, to name a few. Also, WorlD is currently working on records for various signed artist such as Kelly Rowland, Justin Beiber, Jacob latimore, Slim(112) amongst others. " Making music became my new found love and i'm married to her forever" says WorLD. WorLD's latest single "None Like You" is a testament of love and honor to women. "None Like You" is set to be released on I-Tunes in early October 2010. For a sneak peak of "None Like You" Please click link to download song. For show dates, music, videos and more information about WorLD check him out on the sites listed below.

Follow @ThisisWorLD on twitter!

twitter/thisisWorlD on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

WORLD | Bronx, NY | R&B/Soul | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

WORLD

neworldmusic.com - ne world music Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

Guest flavamixx

Man this is sum good pop shit right here mane. No, its not a urban club banga, but it does have mainstream pop radio all over it... I think its gonna catch on. I will give it a test spin...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.