Rate this song

5b8z9s.jpg

The lyrical mechanism of knowledge and street methods keeps listeners hip-hop etiquette at a spin and learning. Augusta, Georgia's rapper, Hotshot is an international word artist. Starting his career while in Korea on national business, he has profoundly become an uncharted veteran. Once returning home he began to concoct doses of street sounds to cure the numb. Gaining much love from his fans along the East Coast , Hotshot's talent has been undeniable.

His music is the thin line between war and wisdom in man : struggle, wit, passion and strategy. Hotshot's wordplay is on target and lives.

His video , Cadillac Whipping, premiered on numerous hip-hop's most credible websites: World Star Hip-Hop, VladTV and AllHipHop.com in the Summer of 2009. Since then, Hotshot has been touring and building his fort in the studio with a new mixtape debut called GA=Me, paying tribute to his southern roots.

"I do it for my home and I will never sway from that."

Personified by his affiliation with Powerhouse Music Movement and undoubtedly on his way to the next level with Heavy Production, Hotshot's masterpieces are the epitome of his results. Being Hotshot is more than just a name, it is a profession within an industry that always requires more. And here he is now pushing his latest project Seven Day Friday.

Follow @H0tshot on twitter!

Video: Hotshot a.k.a Mr Whatz - Whatz Happenin's Cadillac Whippin [unsigned Hype]

Hotshot aka Mr Whatz Happenin,Blue Marley,Smitty Jankins,Cuzzo,Rudy,Pimpzilla,Akila,Smokin Aces - Seven Day Friday Hosted by Hotshot aka Mr Whatz Happenin,Bizzo Beats // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Hotshot aka Mr Whatz Happenin twitter.com/H0TSHOT on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Terrence Hotshot Wilson | Facebook

YouTube - augboi4life's Channel

HOTSHOT AKA MR WHATZ HAPPENIN | Augusta, GA | Hip Hop / Rap / R&B | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.