Rate this song

Lose_My_Mind.png

"Don’t let the pretty face and smile fool you, the rapper La Femme NIKITA might look like the stereotypical harmless model, but lyrically she is just as deadly as Luc Besson's spy/assassin from the 1990 French action flick turned U.S. crossover phenomenon. Aside from beauty, press play and you might be surprised to hear that the Texas femme fatale’s voice is naturally chopped and screwed. She has the deepest voice hip-hop has heard since Rah Digga circa '98 [bOSS circa '93] , but don’t be scurred..." - Starrene Rhett [Gangstarrgirl.com]

Before giving in to her rapper persona, 21-year-old Natasha Walton was a songbird who became a finalist on season one of Making the Band 3. As fate would have it, she obviously didn’t become a member of Danity Kane (thank goodness) but that hasn’t stopped her from continuing to pursue her dreams.

Raised in Texarkana, TX, she was always singing but added rapping to her repertoire at age 13. “I remember hanging around my older brother and cousin, and wanting to be just like them. I wanted to be like the guys,” says Nikita. “I wrote my first rap trying to impress them [and] they wer like, “little girl get out of here!”

Fostered by her “big momma” aka “Shotgun Anni,” who told her she could do anything she put her mind to, quitting wasn’t in her blood and that’s why she never put down her rhyme book. With a recent appearance on Bet’s The Deal, and her latest single's “Patr

Edited by kwcbg

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.