Rate this song

28c3x9s.png

Lady N-Chantment hails from the hospitality state, Mississippi, and is taking the dirty south by storm. Born in Mississippi, Amanda Dear Jones, aka Lady N-Chantment, acknowledges her mother and grandmother as her most influential role models. “They taught me not only in words but through actions as well." Lady N-Chantment attended APAC, the Academic and Performing Arts Complex for voice where she began developing as an artist. She credits the late great, Soulja Slim as a mentor--she remembers his advice, "Always be true to yourself, you can't please everybody. You are truly special but no one will ever know that until you believe it yourself!" In 2006 she got her big break when she opened for Juvenile in Clarksdale, Mississippi. She will be forever grateful to Lil' Boosie Bad Azz for playing an influential role in her music. Lady N-Chantment is ready for 2010. She has started her own record label, "Act Like You KNow" Records, she is finishing her first album "Some Serious," and has hired former Def Jam Record Executive Jon Sockton to advise in her career. She gives it all up to GOD because she knows that the journey is just as important as the destination.

Follow @NChantment on twitter!

Lady N-Chantment | Facebook

Lady N-Chantment on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Lady N-Chantment

Contact: Jon Stockton, sneakergenious@gmail.com, 559-720-3236

Guest flavamixx

I agree, major problems with the production.. HOWEVER, I gave this a spin last night, and guess who was all in the middle of the dance floor and all in front of the mirrored walls with their hands up in the air???? HINT:: it wasnt the fellas!!!!!

Bottom line, clean it up , and reup with the instrumental so people will spin this track

Guest flavamixx

I know man, but Im dead serious..... I guess its kinda like some of that soulja boy stuff.........djs hate it, but in the club they love it.... I cant explain it

This is none other than Lady N-Chantment!!!!!!!!! I would like to thank you for your feed back; good, bad, or in different!!!! I got thick skin and I am very comfortable in my message and my skill!!! You know I was taught and I firmly believe, what is one person's trash is another's treasure. Yet please believe, the last will be first, and the first shall be last! Nevertheless, it is time for a woman to speak her mind and what feels good in her soul. A true message, not one that was wrote for her!!! So you say you're:confused:, well that makes both of us!!! Because I am a real woman with substance, not a fictional character, with booty songs!!!!!! Mississippi Pimpin, YA DIG!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.