Rate this song

14abkuh.jpg

My name is T.R. Flow AKA Tony Rivers. My first rap experience was when i was 6 years old sittin on my grandaddy porch...he was smokin blunts, rhymin about the shit that the white people used to do to him at his job (at the waterfront). Then came Run DMC. Then came LL Cool J. Then came NWA. Then came Ice Cube goin solo...then the Geto Boys. After that, it was Nas, Tupac, Outkast. Then came my homeboy Chill Will. Pretty much from there, I started to get serious in the rap game...I had one foot tryna rap and the other tryna sell drugs...until I got locked up. Then I got knowledge of self from the Five Percent Nation of Islam. I took my life more seriously because I realized that there was a conspiracy to destroy the black man. So I started to wisen up and take rap more serious. When I got out of prison, I did shows with UGK, which was one of the biggest influences on my life. Cash Money Millionaires...and hooked up with a group called "The Flava" that was signed to Solar Records. They were doing a radio show with a freestyle session in it. I used to stop on the highway at any phone booth and call up and freestyle. They loved the flow, and we just got together...we formed a click called "The Carolina Pathfindaz". And from there we formed a group called "The Product".Which consisted of me and my partner J.D.Hawg who connected with Petey Pablo and became his hype man.So,i kept own grinding and now i have the hottest song in the state of South Carolina.Plus,the only rapper in the state to get 2 aday on radio without ah deal or paying for it ,and still aint confortable.Now, i'm "Carolina Hustling"cause it's our time!!!!

Follow @TRFlow158 on twitter!

T.R. FLOW on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Trflow Rivers | Facebook

official club banga!

14abkuh.jpg

My name is T.R. Flow AKA Tony Rivers. My first rap experience was when i was 6 years old sittin on my grandaddy porch...he was smokin blunts, rhymin about the shit that the white people used to do to him at his job (at the waterfront). Then came Run DMC. Then came LL Cool J. Then came NWA. Then came Ice Cube goin solo...then the Geto Boys. After that, it was Nas, Tupac, Outkast. Then came my homeboy Chill Will. Pretty much from there, I started to get serious in the rap game...I had one foot tryna rap and the other tryna sell drugs...until I got locked up. Then I got knowledge of self from the Five Percent Nation of Islam. I took my life more seriously because I realized that there was a conspiracy to destroy the black man. So I started to wisen up and take rap more serious. When I got out of prison, I did shows with UGK, which was one of the biggest influences on my life. Cash Money Millionaires...and hooked up with a group called "The Flava" that was signed to Solar Records. They were doing a radio show with a freestyle session in it. I used to stop on the highway at any phone booth and call up and freestyle. They loved the flow, and we just got together...we formed a click called "The Carolina Pathfindaz". And from there we formed a group called "The Product".Which consisted of me and my partner J.D.Hawg who connected with Petey Pablo and became his hype man.So,i kept own grinding and now i have the hottest song in the state of South Carolina.Plus,the only rapper in the state to get 2 aday on radio without ah deal or paying for it ,and still aint confortable.Now, i'm "Carolina Hustling"cause it's our time!!!!

Follow @TRFlow158 on twitter!

T.R. FLOW on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Trflow Rivers | Facebook

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.