Sign in to follow this  
GreenHitz.com

Shun Hendrix Ft. Lil Twist - What Is It

Rate this topic

51qyz6.jpg

Shun Hendrix is the youngest member of the Grand Hustle Family. The 11 year old grew up in Southwest Atlanta and has expressed his love for music since the early age of 4.

In 2008 Shun Hendrix was discovered by T.I. and was very impressed by the young soulful talent. Developing a sound that is smooth, innovative reminiscent to his musical influences such as New Edition, The Temptations, & Usher, Shun

Sounds good for the teeny boppers...n he's younger than justin bieber...pretty sure he has a bright future ahead of him...sounds good...keep up the good work...

ok ok.. lOOKS LIKE Grand Hustle has just aquired there first R&B artist that has a very brite future. The song is nice, but i know that he hasnt even began to peak. Lets go in homie. I got cha. Ross>>>>>

like a more credible bieber.... hope he goes far. i can see everyone jumpin on this idea now Grand Hustle are on it!

This one going in rotation for the college fundraiser at Benedict College on July 31st, 11a.m.- 3:00!! Lets get it youngsta!!

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this