Sign in to follow this  
cdotthabmuzik

New Track By A NEW ARTIST OUT OF INDIANA!!! CBOI AKA CBEEZLE - Google Me "CDOTTHABMUZIK"

Rate this topic

I was born in tha Bend aka SOUTH BEND, IN. I have been rapping/singing since I was 8 and my talent has improved over the years. So, I decided to start my first Indie label HighClass Records, based out of Memphis, TN.. When I moved back to South Bend,Indiana.

I hooked up with a friend (H.M.G.) and started HighClass Records and promoted it around town by adding more members and getting out there on the radio, T.V., and CD. Recently a label mate (ParaNOID) and I left HighClass Records.

I wanted to start up my own business of recording / designing, so I started up C Dot Tha B Muzik a legal music / design company owned by me. Im looking to get signed, I have opened for 2pistols, Soulja Boy Tell Em and many others.

So, I want to work with a major company to get my music out there and at some point have the funds to build up my own Indie label. Currently i'm under the management of Chanton Harris of Righteous Swagger Entertainment.

photo.php?pid=144485&id=123216351047405

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1360907020587

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this