Sign in to follow this  
trippmarxx

ATTENTION ARTISTS - Get Your Album, Mixtape or Single Reviewed!

Rate this topic

What's good everyone?

I've recently launched my new website, All Hip Hop Reviews - Everything Hip Hop and More. My primarily focus and goal is to help new artists get noticed. I offer a ton of different options on this website, but the option I wanted to introduce to all of you artists out there is the review service.

A lot of artists blindly send in their album, mixtape or single to various media outlets seeking reviews, but end up coming up with only a handful of places who are willing to review their project. I'm looking to bridge that gap and get artists maximum exposure for next to nothing!

Since this website is fairly new, I need to add some reviews. Please check out this post to learn more about getting your material reviewed on this site!

If you're an artist, get with me. I'm looking to make this an authority site, so jump in now and watch this site grow.

Shoot me a PM or hit me up on my site if you have any questions. Other than that, send me your material to get reviewed now!

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this