Rate this song

fa6fes.jpg

Ever since the years Biggie and Pac died, hip-hop as a genre had gotten weak. Artist like DMX, 50 Cent, and T.I. have brought excitement but even those handful of artist don't have the edge they use to have when they first came out. Raised in East Atlanta (DeCatur,Ga) GATTE had grown up troubled. A drug dealer who helped destroy his community, felt the karma firsthand when his own mother turned to what he was selling. Stressed out from that situation he began drinking and living even more reckless during this period. Through it all, his love for music never died. His love wasn't necessarily towards being a artist, but more of an executive. Gatte's problem wasn't finding the talent, but finding talent that believed in themselves. So Gatte felt in order to prove he's a great executive, he has to create some great music. Knowing how important the Dj is to an artist and the hip-hop community in general, Gatte and Street Related have nothing but love for the Dj's around the world and will continue to make the music the people will appreciate and enjoy. Street Related 4 Life

Follow @DaRealGatte on twitter!

GATTE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

For Drops contact: Gattegotya@gmail.com or Justin @ 404-441-7795

For Booking contact: Jay Rich @ 404-277-3997 or Justin @ 404-441-7795

For Charity Help/Free Fundraiser Performances contact: Gattegotya@gmail.com

Guest stedybeets

bro got potential. this track.. production wise... piano loop too loud( just my opinion ) .. same with backing verses... lil too loud .. overall ... think needs some

work ... but I'm a lyrics kind of guy when it comes to RAP ... on a lighter note : title - beast mode ? ! I'm originally from N Y... 6' 2" 235.. that brother GOT

to be 110 lbs soaking wet ... I'm ghost ...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.